56: FORCE HER TO MARRY🥺

SHOUT OUT TO: papupaprija and jeon_janvi and Kamalpreetsaini9
————————————————————————
"If you are not mad 😡 or sad 😔
You won't know when you're happy 😃"
————————————————————————
( When everyone looked at the entrance, all the boys were firing guns in happiness and dance here and there and mr.sharma go to stage and held a mic)

Mr.sharma: attention please.

(Everyone look at stage )

Mr.sharma: I am very happy today, my son got married, a new phase of his life has opened and Today I am going to give you another news, I also fixed my daughter's marriage and the wedding is today.
(Smiling)

(Yn frown and got shocked)

Mrs.sharma: What is your father saying?
(Worriedly held her daughter hand)

(Everyone started talking to each other about whom they had arranged their daughter's marriage with and wedding is today why they didn't tell them earlier and Mrs.sharma signal mr.sharma to come over them and he come to them. They all gathered)

Yn: dad what are you saying? I don't want to marry.
(Hesitate)

Rahul: dad do you know what are you saying? And With whom did you arranged Marriage with my sister?
(Angrily)

Kabir: uncle say something, you are making us worried.
(Worriedly)

Mr.sharma: with mr.Jeon, i have arranged my daughter's marriage with mr.Jeon.

Yn:what?
(Whisper and look at Jk direction )

(Jk look at her then at ground  and his silence is her answer and tears left from her eyes and yn runs away while crying and locks herself in a room of the venue and starts crying and everyone runs behind her and Kabir banged the door but yn didn't open the door or Jk stands behind being worrying but he have no strength to face her. A mafia is afraid today because her love is crying  inside a room and he can't do something and her voice of crying is coming out only )

Kabir: yn Meri jaan pls open the door.
(Banging loudly being worried)

Mr.sharma: give me side
(Sternly)

( Kabir move from there without saying anything or then mr.sharma bang on the door)

Mr.sharma: Betu, listen to your father once
(While tears in his eyes but he blinked continuously and remove his tears from his eyes and bang loudly)
Pls for once.
(Softly)

(Yn open the door and move side to enter them. Her eyes are red or puffy or there is no trance of smile.her face is emotionless and she go and sat on chair and mr.sharma come and kneel down and held her hand)

Mr.sharma: Do you trust your father?
(Emotional)

(Yn nod with no emotion)

Mr.sharma: So you won't listen to me?

Yn: But I don't want to marry, papa. I already told you.
(Shooking her head while try not to cry)

Mr.sharma: Why, it has to be done one day?

Yn: Papa now you are forcing me and I think you are not my father, he never forced me to do anything.