47: PUNISHMENT

SHOUT OUT TO:) PIHUSINGH996 and
i-army12345
————————————————————————
Sometimes you Think 🤔 that you want to
Disappear 🫥 but all you really want is to be
                                Found
————————————————————————
IN DARK BASEMENT

(Inside a room, two people were kept covered with a black cloth over their mouths and tied to a chair with a rope. there was complete silence and Then they hear footsteps. both tried to move from their chairs The more they move, the tighter the rope becomes and They hear feet approaching them That person comes and stands near them. Who is none other than Jk )

Jk: show their faces and Let me also take a look at them.
(Sarcastically )

Man: yes boss
(Without emotion)

( man go to them and remove cloth from their face. They both blinked their eyes because their vision was blurry and When they see who is in front of them or Jk saw There were many marks of beatings on their face.)

Jk: Looks like you are taking very good care of our guests.
(Smirk and happily)

Man: yes....boss

( they are very shocked because jk never praised them)

Jk: let's talk or  remove the cloth from their mouth.

(Man remove cloth from their mouth)

Shreya: Why are you keeping us captive like this?

Jk: you have still dare hmmm... impressive
( nod)
It will leave soon.

Sameer: leave us I join hands pls leave us.
(Plead)

Jk: hahah... how will you join your hands because your hands are already tied.

(🤦‍♀️ Jk its a serious situation )

Jk: ohh, sorry author
So what im saying ?
Yeah...
(Now seriously with dark eyes)

Shreya: you can only beat us or can't do anything.
(While laughing)

(Jk laugh And takes his gun out of his pocket Shreya stops laughing when she saw and hear Jk laughing)

(Sameer and Shreya gulp)

Jk: So what were you saying, yes I can only beat you tsk tsk no I can even kill anyone who gets on my nerves. Right now you both have got on my nerves. So, I was thinking How do you both die? Should I burn the basement or I throw you in front of my favorite pet animal. would you like to see my pet and Hey, why am I asking? I'll just show you. Bring my pet)

(Man come with Jk's  pet who's none other than jeon bam or Bam was so angry that he was tried to remove rope around his neck but man held him tightly and give him to Jk and Seeing Bam, Sameer and Shreya's situation got worse.)

Sameer: pls leave me
(Crying)

Jk:  I will leave you but first tell me first who's plan was that?

Sameer: shreya

(Shreya look at Sameer with disbelief look)

Jk: hmm....
( caressing bam's head )

(Jk signal to man and Man pours oil all over the basement)

Sameer: you said you will leave us
(Shout)

Jk: yes and I am leaving you but in basement hahah....
(Laughing)

(Everyone is come out from the basement and but lastly Jk come out and throw lighter on oil and slowly slowly the fire started spreading the sound of them screaming kept coming and Jk didn't give a fuck and Jk and other Get in the car and drive away from the basement And after going a little distance, Jk pressed a button and the basement exploded.)