17: STALKER'S NAME REVEALED

SHOUTOUT TO :) thenowgang56

_______________________________________
(While jk driving car)

John: his name is song joong ki. Your rival. He is 2nd biggest korean mafia. Who want to get your position.

Jk: ohh my lovely rival and where did he saw yn?
(Sarcastically)

John: i also come to know that he come to India 10 months ago for his business deal. Mam, her brother and friend was also in the same restaurant where he was finalizing his deal. He saw mam there and he become obsessed at that very moment. He is still stalking mam from 10 months.

Jk: Okay, plant some guards around yn's house in casual clothes. So, that's no one doubts and put some gaurds behind him.

John: boss, I come to know that a new man is going to their group.

Jk: its perfect now grab that man and send ur man to their team and tell our man that I want every single details about them. Got it?

John: okay boss.

Jk: song joong ki I will make you suffer so much when I will catch you. if You upset my aein. Its mean you upset me.
(Greeting teeth)

(He went to his home)

AT 6:30

(Jungkook went to his closet and started picking out a nice suit for himself.)

Jk: no not this not this also .what do I wear. My aein also see me.
(Happily)
Why do I feel like my crush has invited me to her house? I feel like I am back in my teenage.
(Feeling shy)

(He take a clothes from closet)
That would be fine.

AUTHOR POV

(Jungkook took out the suit from the closet and placed it on the bed and went to freshen up. After a while ,jungkook come out of The washroom with towel wrapped around his waist and stood in front of the mirror and started drying his hair then he wore his shirt and pant and then he started spraying perfume after that he wore his shoes and watch then went down and saw john is sitting on couch)

JK POV

Jk: what are you doing here?
(Authoritative voice)

John: boss, I had come to tell you that the man who was going to our rival team, we have picked him up midway and send our man there.

Jk: good, now Give him my second number and tell him I want news every second.

John: I have already given, sir

Jk: great. You can go now

(they chit chat for good minutes with john left fron there after a while jk also went out to his car and sat on his driving seat. Actually jk doesn't like if someone drive his fav cars that's why he always drive his own cars and His bodyguards always follow him in their cars by a short distance. After a while jk saw a flower shop. So, He parked his car outside the flower shop and went inside. Bodyguards also come out from their cars and stood outside the shop and jk is looking at flower and thought)

Jk: which flower would yn like?
(While rubbing his chin with his index finger and thumb

Florist: hello sir, how may I help you?