21: DANCE PRACTICE😉

Shout out to:) Btsily97

Thank u for ur support from beginning.
My bloom.
_______________________________________

YN POV

( I didn't even realize how the days passed while we were busy together laughing ya teasing. While we were done our shopping ya while prepare a performance, while preparing for brother's engagement. Tomorrow is my brother's engagement. Everywhere is hustle bustle. Half of the guest have arrived today only. I am making an engagement ring tray for my brother and my sister-in-law.

Shrishti and ruhani are my cousins but we are more friends than  cousins

Shrishti and ruhani are my cousins but we are more friends than cousins. Both of them are sitting with me.

Shrishti: so madam, next turn is yours, did u like any boy?
(Tease)

Yn: (Yn roll her eyes) I don't know shri, but who knows, it may be your turn next.
(Teasing)

(Ruhani laugh)

shri: ruhi ki bacchi( ruhi's daughter)( note sarcasm) you are laughing so hard.
(Slapped ruhi arm)

Ruhi: (ouch) so what, don't you want to marry?

Yn: stob it guys lets do preparations for dance performance and I also call kookie and abir. They will come anytime.

Shri and ruhi: kookie? Haa... who is he?
(While teasing)

(They heard car honk.)

Yn: here they comes. Come and see him yourself.

(Jk and kabir enter )

Kabir: give me water pls.

Yn: ohh... I will bring it.

(Yn come with two glass of water and give both of them. As yn extended her hands to give water to jk and jk also held glass unintentionally and his finger touch her hand. Yn back her hand and go and stand with ruhi and shri.

Shri: wow yrr he is so handsome.
( Whisper and Squeal)

Ruhi: yes you are right.
(Whisper and In another world)

Yn: (Yn roll her eyes) don't gawking at my best friend.

Ruhi and shri: ohhhh....
(Laughing)

Yn: You both have come late anyway and you are not even practicing dance. Lets go.
(Said to ruhi and shri)

Ruhi and shri: okay mam
(Salute)