48: BOUQUET 💐

SHOUT OUT TO:) joon234215 and PraiseJoel8
————————————————————————
Khelne ki masti thi dil yeh awara tha,
Kaha aa gaye iss samjhdari ki daldal
Mein, woh nadan bachpan hi bahut
Pyara tha...💜💜
————————————————————————
NEXT MORNING

(Everyone is sitting in dinning area and eat their breakfast and Whenever Yn looks at jk, jk looks away. Jk was feeling very shy as if his crush had spoken to him for the first time and yn is making weird face while looking at Jk)

Yn:(thought) what happen to him?
(Intensely looking at Jk)

(When jk saw yn is looking at him he cough or And the yn's chain of thoughts broke and Mrs.sharma give water to Jk)

Jk: thank you Mrs. sharma.
(Smile)

(Jk eat quickly and stand)

Jk: you guys eat, I have some important work

(and he walks away while unintentionally ignoring yn and yn also stand run behind him and held his hand and turn him)

(Far away from everyone)

Yn: why are you ignoring me?
(Confused)

Jk: me no why would i ignore you?
(Gulp)

Yn: no you are ignoring me and tell me why?
(Stubborn)

Jk: You tell me was I ever ignore you?do i have that much courage And if this happens the day I ignore you, understand that I'm not your kookie. Understand?
(Cup her face)

(Yn make pout)

Yn: It's  mean you weren't ignoring me.

Jk: no, How can I ignore such a beautiful girl?
(Smile)

(Yn smile grew wider)

Yn: Okay, when will you come back from this important work of yours?
(While rolling her eyes and look other side)

Jk: soon and why do you have some work?

Yn: no, just asked
(While looking at him)

Jk: okay go and finish your breakfast.
(While caressing her hair)

Yn: okay bye 👋

Jk: bye 👋

( Yn goes to have her breakfast and Jk also comes out of the house and go to his car)

( After going a short distance he picks up John also.)

Jk: what's the news john?

John: boss Our man had called and asked us to meet him And Sameer's father, whom we had burnt basement yesterday, has found the body parts of his son and Shreya or And They also incurred a loss of crores because there were illegal drugs and many other things in the basement. he has also informed Shreya's parents And they are also trying to find the murderer.