FIXING ENGAGEMENT DATE -2

(The trio is eating bhalle papdi. Kabir is eating in his plate and yn and jk os eating in one plate. Mrs. Sharma come to them)

Mrs. Sharma: yn what are you doing here.You are the boy's sister, at least you go and sit near him. that you started eating as soon as you arrived.
(Angrily)

Yn: umm.. actually maa I was hungry that's why.
(While scratching her head)

Mrs. sharma: did u eat something?

Yn: yes

Mrs.Sharma : btw, who is he?
(Pointing at jk)

Yn: maa he is abir business partner and our best friend.

Mrs. Sharma: ohhh... how are u my child?

Jk: im good aunty.
(Bow)

Mrs. Sharma: (Confused) why did he bow not touch my feet. He didn't know how to respect elder?

Yn: maa, they show their respect to their elders by bowing down like this.
(While giggling)

Jk: how do u guys respect to elders?

(Becoz jk want to impress her mom)

Yn: while touching feet.

Jk: ohh...

(Jk touch mrs. Sharma feet and show his respect.)

Mrs. Sharma: may god bless you beta(son)
( while keeping her hand on his head)
Lets go yn, the ritual is going to start.

(Yn and mrs. Sharma go to rahul and pandit ji come and asked yo call the girl. Rahul is eagerly waiting for his girl.)

Mrs. Chauhan: okay pandit ji.

( mrs.chauhan go and come with shanaya(rahul's bride). She come and touch elders and pandit ji feet and hug yn and shook her hand with kabir and last sat with rahul)

Rahul: hey,baby how are u? I miss u.

Shanaya: im good but, we talked before you come.
(Giggle)

(Pandit ji starting reading their horoscope)

Pandit ji: the auspicious time for engagement is next week and marriage is 5 days after the engagement.

( everyone is very happy and started feeding each others sweets. After all ritual is done. And all are going back to thier home)

ON OUTSIDE THE HALL

(Samir come their where yn,.jk os standing and kabir is helping karan put a basket of fruit and other)

Samir: hey yn,we will meet on engagement night.

Yn: wae, why you want to meet me. ohh I'm sorry, I won't able to meet u bcoz Im a very busy person.
(Dramatically and tight lip smile)

Jk: ( thinking) thats like my girl
((Smirk)

Samir: what is that, our meeting is certain.