Chapter 3 The Date

Frank's pov: Hey Gerard Can i ask you something. Yeah Frank whats up. Gerard since its the Fourth of July you wanna go out and eat. Like a date Frank. Yes like a Date Gee. Yeah Frankie i'll go out to eat with you. Okay we'll go at 10:00 okay Gee. Yeah okay sounds good Frankie. So mean while what do you want to do. I don't know. How about we Just Start getting Ready cause we got to go in like two hours. Okay Gee maybe we should.

Gerard's pov: Its almost 10:00 in an hour and Frank is still getting ready. Frank I call. Yeah Gee what do you want. Are you almost done we have to be leaving soon. Yeah Gee almost Give me Five more minutes. Okay Frank I'll be in the Car come when your done. Okay Gee I will. Its already been five minutes where is Frank. I'm gonna text Frank. Frank where are you come outside already we have to Go. Okay Gerard im coming out right now. Okay Frank. like 10 minutes into the Car ride to Where they are gonna eat. Frank what Time is it. Its 9:20 Gee are we almost there Gee. Yes Frank we are almost there. Okay how much longer. Like 15 minutes. Frank moves his hand to where Gerard hand is at and Hold it. Frank. Yeah Gerard. I love you. I love you too Gerard.

Frank's pov: We are Finally At Chillis now how did Gerard know I love this Place. Gerard. Yeah Frank. Gerard how did you know I loved to eat at Chillis. Umm....I don't Frankie I love chillis too so i thought we would just come out here to eat dinner together Since you wanted to come out and eat. Oh well thats good and i love that you took us here to Chillis to eat. Yeah i thought it would be Great. Well it is great Gee And I love you for taking me out over Here even though i asked you out for dinner today. Well you asked me out the least i can do is pick a place so we can eat.

Gerard's pov: It's already 10:00 When we walked in its like they were expecting us to come they knew are names and took us to our table. Gerard and Frank right on time please follow me to your table. Frank and me Follow the Lady to the Table its a booth and we both liked it so we Sat and a menu so we looked at what we wanted. Finally after we ordered they Came with our food we ate and We talked when we were done we just sat there and still talking. Gee. Yes Frankie. Thanks for bringing us to Chillis. No problem Frankie. Happy Fourth of July Gerard I love you. Happy fourth of July Frankie I love you too. Gee and Frank didn't care if people heard or saw them right now but Frank leaned in and Held Gerards Face and Kissed Him. Gerard was shocked that Frank did that in public in front of alot of people but it took A few second for Gerard to Kiss Frank back and get out of his Shock. Then out of nowhere you hear everyone say awwww thats cute and Frank and me Just looked up and Blushed. Well Frank i say. Yeah Gerard. Its time to leave and go home Frankie. Yeah we should gee we should go home now. Alright lets go then.

Frank's pov: It only took us like 30 minutes to get home and when we did out of nowhere Bob,Ray,and Mikey Jumped out and screamed HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY FRANK AND GERARD WE LOVD YOU. When Gerard and me saw Mikey Ray and Bob We just said it back to them too. They pulled me and Gerard to the Backyard and we say a whole thing of Fireworks. Are we gonna set of Fireworks right now Gerard and Me asked. Ray said Yes we are it wouldn't be fourth of July without fireworks. Yeah thats true Mikey Said. Yup so we got a bunch of Fireworks Bob Ray Mikey Gerard and Me and we all lit them up at the same time. When we were all done with the fireworks Bob Mikey and Ray Left to go home. Frank Gerard Called. Yeah Gee. Frank you coming upstairs to lay down. Yeah Gee give me two minutes. Okay Frankie. 2 Minutes pass Frank walks in and lays next to Gerard. Gerard. Yes Frank. Thanks for taking me to Chillis to go and eat and i love you. Anytime Frank just let me know when you want to go again and we will also i love you too. Yeah sounds good Gee goodnight See you in the morning. Yeah see you in the morning Frankie and goodnight.

Gerard's pov: Should I wake up Frank or no. Maybe i should its already 12:00pm we slept really late but he looks so cute when he is asleep. I'm gonna wake him up. Frank wake up. He won't wake up Frankie wake up its 12:00pm already. He still didn't wake up but he moved. Geard Gave up on Trying to call his name out so he went to the bed and Jumped on top of Frank. Frankie wake up. Frank woke up and was like what did you do that for. Frank its 12:00 well now 12:10 we slept late. Oh so you woke me up for that. Yeah sorry i love you Frank. Yeah I love you too Gerard so now im up what your plans for today. I don't know spend time with you all day. Awww Gerard Frank Grabs Gerard and pulls him down and kisses Him Gerard started to kiss back as well.

Okay i ran out of Ideas for this chapter but i hope you liked it And HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE. i love all you have Fun and please comment and tell me what you thought of the chapter and i would love to have some ideas from you for the next chapter.