Chapter 18

Wait whats this Another Chapter for you Guys i'm only doing this cause i love you all well hope you Enjoy this chapter.

Frank's pov: we are all going to second period I've been thinking about how school is ending so fast ready it feels like it just started. We are walking to P.E and i feel this is gonna be bad. I get dressed walk out into the Gym and sit down. When everyone is out we warm up and the teacher then tells us to stand up and walk outside. I already know what we are doing there gonna have us run. The teacher tells us to run 4 Laps without walking. What did i say we were gonna have to run. That was hard to do run four laps and all in a minute i finished it but now i feel like i'm gonna pass out so i sit down when we are done they have us go back in and we get to play any sport we wanted to play so this is part of our test to so they can see what we are good in well okay then. The classes ends and the teacher tells us all to head to the showers. This is what i don't like about Gym Class cause we have to take a shower after it and i don't like taking showers in front of people fuck i don't even take a shower in front of Gerard and he is my boyfriend. Well i start taking a shower anyways and i finish Quick and walk out. I meet up with Gerard Mikey and Ray and Mikey me and Gerard start to walk to third period English. The good thing about this class is that we didn't have to do anything the teacher let us talk and be on our phones. Its finally Lunch time i am starving i feel like i haven't eaten in like months. Is it just me or is lunch longer then usual. Gerard. Yeah Frank. Is it just me or does lunch feel much longer now. Thats what i was thinking. The reason lunch is so long is cause the teachers all have an accountmeant. They were saying how they will miss us all and that our grauduation is next week. When that was over we all went to class and did what we were suppose to do. We start going home now and Bob is suppose to come over in like 30 minutes we are all suppose to just hangout Fuck that its hot outside i think we should all go in the pool. Bob is here already and we are all going to get ready for the pool. We go in the pool we stay in there for awhile and we just hangout like nothing like we normally do or did. Its already getting Dark so we just tell Bob that he can stay the night and he said okay we are not going to bed or anything we are just getting out the pool cause by 7:30 its already getting Dark and all and cold so we decide to come in.

Gerard's pov: I literally can not wait anymore its only a fucking week Till i can Show my suprise to him and will Make him happy. Is already 1:00am i was thinking of this the whole day i can't sleep. Still i walk to the room get on the bed and just hold on to Frank and finally go to sleep. We wake up in the morning do everything that we need to go to school do basically nothing just Hangout with eachother. It now bascally a saturday Bob is over we are just having a little Gathering before we go back to school next week and we have our Graudation everytime i think Grauation i get really Happy i need it come around already i need school to start again. The day comes and goes. Now its school again two more Days till we Graduate. I can't wait really i rather do it now then in two days. NO i have to wait its not that long anymore.

Okay hoped you enjoyed this i love you all and i skipped a few months and weeks so next chapter or next two chapter might be the end of this book bye love you all.