Chapter 19 WaterPark/ last week of school

Gerard's pov: I Wake up its only 6:30am. Its the last week of school and we Graduate yay. I'm getting ready by the time i'm done Frank pops up. Goodmorning Frankie is everything okay. Goodmorning Gee and Yeah everythings fine. Okay Frankie i leave the room to go Make Breakfast. I think they smelled what i was making and they all ran into the Kitchen when i was done we all ate. We waited for everyone to be ready and by waiting we are actually only waiting for Frank to get ready so we can leave. Gerard. Yeah Mikey. Why don't you go in the room and Help Frank get ready. Mikey no. Why not he's you're boyfriend. I know but he wouldn't like it if i Walked in the room when he is getting ready. How would you know that. Cause Mikey don't you think i will know my own Boyfriend. Whatever Gerard. Mikey Grabbed my hand and started pulling me he stopped in front of Frank's and mines room and said, now go in there and Help you're boyfriend Get ready so we can leave already. I guess i had no choice but to go into My own room when Frank is getting dressed. I walked in and didn't see Frank where is he at. I start calling his name. Frankie where are you are you okay.

Frank's pov: This is the last week of school and we Graduate which is actually pretty Awesome if you ask me. But why do i feel like this. This feeling that something big is gonna happen why am i scared for. I don't really have a reason to be scared at all but why am i filling this way for. Now i Had tears in my Eyes could it be that We are Graduatating could it be that i will miss this school. I'll have my friends with me thats good or at least hope i will since basically my only Friends are Mikey and Ray also my roommates. I hear my Name being called. Its Gerard. Am i Really acting like nothing is okay cause to be honest i'm not even sure. I hear my Name for a third Time and it sounds like Gerard is gonna cry. I stand up and walk out of the closet bathroom and Stop in front of Gerard. His eyes got Wide. Oh fuck thats right i forgot i wasn't even dressed. Gerard don't start Crying please. Frank are you okay i thought you ran away or something. No i was just thinking about alot of things but i'm Okay now. I go to get my clothes and come back out still not dressed. Gerard comes to me and starts helping me get Dressed. I feel like a Five year old i said. Why do you feel like a five year old for was it couse i helped you get dressed. Yes. Oh well you could have told me to Back off and leave the room. No its okay You're my BoyFriend. Well okay. I could see a smile on Gerard's face. I leaned in to Kiss Gerard but he moved and i fell on the bed. Gerard why. Cause. Cause what Gerard I wanted to kiss you. Well if you want that come and catch me. He Ran out the room fast and i go after him. I got you. Haha yes you did. Gerard comes in and kisses me i love you Frank.

Mikey's pov: Judging by how long Gerard took in the room was telling me something. Hahaha no. Hey Guys stop kissing and lets go to school already. Okay Jeez Mikey. Hahaha yeah thats right Gerard listen to you're brother. Mikey shut the fuck up. Never. You wanna take that back or keep what you just said. Never. Well then you have something coming. Oh really what is that. Uh........ yeah thats what i thought. Don't be so sure Mikey. Whatever Gerard can we just go to school now. Fine. Finally we arrive to school and we Made it on Time. The bell rings and Ray Frank and Gerard are all walking to Music class. Well we did nothing in that class we are doing nothing in P.E besides seeing if we will be good for any sports cause we are becoming Collage students yay. Now we go to third period and by we i mean just Gerard Frank and me. Once again nothing we are just able to be on our phones everyone is taking Pictures with there friends i have no friends in school Just Frank and Bob i believe. Oh well the bell rings and we go to pick up ray and now head to lunch. We get our food they have cookies today Yay. The rest of the day is okay we do nothing which is good for me. Hey Mikey. What Gerard. Can i tell you something. Yeah why not. Okay the day we Graduate. Uh huh in like two three days. Yeah well i'm going to ask Frank to marry me in front of the whole school. You're lying Gerard you will not you don't even have ring. He proved me wrong he did have a ring and it looked expensive. You can not tell him Mikey i want to suprise him. Okay i promise i won't tell him. You better not. Gerard when have i ever broke a promise. Never. Never right okay so trust me. Okay i trust you. We should go in the pool today right. I guess cause it is hot so why not. Just us. Yes duh its always just us. Well besides the when bob was over and all. Yeah but we'll go to the pool today or should we go to a waterpark. Uh.....I think waterpark. Okay waterpark it is. We go through the rest of the day and we finally go home we wait awhile and all i hear is Mikey Ray Frank lets go. I know were we are going but we never told Ray or Frank. I guess Gerard had everything we needed ready. Cause we walked out got in the car and we all were just talking. Gerard and me talking about him asking Frank to marry him. And God knows what Ray and Frank are talking about. I guess us not paying attention to the timing we got to the waterpark fast. Gerard and me all we hear is Frank and ray screaming like little kids. We got out and we got ready. We are already soaking wet i believe it was the first ride we road but like who cares its so Fucking hot outside. I'm Glade i picked the waterpark. Its getting late now kinda but we are not ready to leave we changed though but now we are just walking around trying to find something to eat. I think we finally did. Its called Limes. omfg this is the best place i have ever eaten at. They have really good food. We finish eating and we are finally going home. We go home and everyone is fighting over who's taking a shower well whatever. Frank and Gerard are both walking away they figured it out but ray and me can't but like whatever i guess i go first and then him. Well now that we figured that out when he got out he went to bed quick and now so will I goodnight Ray goodnight Mikey. Love you.

Okay guys sorry i haven't updated in like so long i have not been busy at all i just had to separate myself from the tablet and all but here is this chapter i hope you enjoy i love you all one more chapter till i'm done with the story im sorry im running our of ideas love you byeeeeee oh and i've also eaten at Limes well ite actually called Lime but i love it <3 :)