Chapter 7 Ray's Birthday

Gerard's pov: I wake up and what do i see oh yeah Frank he said he would still be here by me when i woke up From my Nap and he is. Well Morning Gerard. Morning Frank wait what its not morning. I know Gerard. Oh okay but morning anyways. So Whats the Plan for the rest of the Day. I don't know stay up all night today i guess and Plan out Ray's Birthday which is in 7 days. OMG I FORGOT ABOUT RAY'S BIRTHDAY WOW IM SUCH A BAD FRIEND. Gerard no your not your an awesome Friend Just cause you forgot his birthday doesn't mean your a bad friend. Okay I guess Frank should we call Mikey And tell him. Yeah we should. Hello. Hey Mikey. Yeah whats up Frank and Gerard. Nothing are you alone like without Ray by you so he can't hear. Uhh yeah why. Cause we are planning Something for Ray's Birthday did you know his birthday is in 7 days. OMG NO I DIDN'T WOW OKAY THANKS GUYS bye. Welcome bye. Wow who knew Mikey would Scream just like you did hahaha. Really Frank and yeah he would remember he is my brother. Sorry Gerard. Its fine Frank but you gotta Make it up to me with a kiss. Okay Then. Frank Kisses Me and i smile into the Kiss. I love you Frank I love you too Gerard.

Mikey's pov: I have only 7 days to find Ray a Present. But where how much will it be i need help what does he like. Mikey. Mikey is everything okay. What yeah it is. What are you thinking about Mikey. Nothing. Well okay. All of a sudden Ray's phone rings and its playing Green day so i know what to get him now. Who could that be he says. Oh My brother. Hey. Hey Ray how have you been. I've been good how about you. I've also been Great. So Anything new. Yeah and you. Nope so whats new with you. Oh well i got a boyfriend. Really Ray thats Great whats his Name. His Name is Mikey. Oh thats good but i wanted to Call to see how you were doing and to say Happy Birthday cause i won't be able to call you on your birthday. Oh thanks but why. Well my phone might get disconnected. Oh well okay thanks and bye. Who was that Ray. It was my brother. Oh what did he want. He was just calling to see how i was doing and tell me his phone might be disconnected. Oh okay well do you want to stay here tonight it kinda late. Yeah i'll stay the night who knew movies would take the whole day away. I know right well goodnight Ray I love you. Goodnight Mikey I love you too. Ray Kisses me goodnight and hugs me so the least i can do is do the samething back.

Seven days After Ray's birthday.

Mikey's/Frank's/Gerard's pov: Well today is Ray's birthday. Ray is at home right now So Frank and Gerard are going with me to the Mall to get Ray a Present. I know what im going to get him I say. What are you going to Get Ray Mikey. Well Frank I'm gonna go into Hot Topic and Buy Ray two Green day shirts. Oh thats nice. Yeah well me and Frank have two Presents for Ray but we gotta buy the next one at hot topic as well. Oh nice what are you gys getting him and what did you get him already. Well we got him a Green Day ticket for the concert which is tonight, and now we are Gonna Buy him a case for his phone that is also Green day. Oh wow thats cool you guys. All three of us walk into Hot topic i buy Ray his two shirts. Frank and Gerard buy him his phone case. We are finally leaving to go home we have to wrap them or at least buy a gift bag and put it in there then at 7:00 he should be coming to Franks and Gerards house so we can give him his presents. Hey Mikey. Yeah Frank. Here this is a gift bag so you can put the shirts in. Thanks Frank. Ray should be here in less then 6 minutes. 3 miuntes later the door opens its dark Ray turns on the light and Frank Gerard and me jump up from behind the couch and sceam SUPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY WE LOVE YOU RAY. omg thats guys i love you too and he comes to me and Kisses me. I have a present for you I say. Oh yeah what is it i don't know well i mean I know nevermind just open it. Okay. Ray opens the bag puls out the paper and finds two shirts. OMG MIKEY YOU GOT ME TWO GREEN DAY SHIRTS HOW DO YOU KNOW I LIKE THEM well wait nevermind thanks Mikey I love you. Welcome Ray i love you too. Hey Ray hate to ruin that you guys were about to kiss but Gerard and Me also got you a present well two. Okay thanks. Wait you don't even know what we got you but here. Ray looks in the bag and finds a Green day phone case oh gosh Guys Thanks for this you guys my Birthday the best. Wait one more thing Ray. Yeah and whats that. Gerard give him the other thing. Okay Frankie. Here you go Ray. Ray opens the envolpe a piece of paper. Well you gotta hope the piece of paper first. He opens the paper and its not just a piece of paper. FOUR CONCERT TICKETS FOR TONIGHT FOR GREEN DAY OMG GUYS THANKS SO MUCH
FOR THIS BUT I THINK WE NEED TO GET READY CAUSE IT STARTS IN TWO HOURS. Wait how many concert tickets. Four. So that means You Frank Gerard and me are all going to go see Green day live in two hours. Yes. Omg okay so lets all get ready.

Two hours later at the green Day concert.

Ray's pov: we're here yay omg guys lets go in. Okay wait Ray we don't need to rush. What yes we do we need to be in the front. No we don't look at your Ticket. Its a Ticket for the Front very Front up close to The band and then we have a backstage pass. Omg guys how much was all this. Well at least like $434 but its worth it. Thanks guys its the best Day i ever had. Welcome. We all walk in and go in the front. Green Day plays and when the concert is over we have backstage passes to see the band. We go and show them our passes and they let us through. The Band says hi to us. Mikey Frank and Gerard told them that it was my birthday today so they came up to me wished me a happy birthday signed a poster for me and my shirt. Yeah i decided to wear one of my new green day shirts that Mikey gave me and they signed it. I said thanks and all that i got was free. We go to Frank and Gerards house they say goodnight to us and we say goodnight to them. Thanks again Guys goodnight. Goodnight Ray and welcome we're you had an awesome birthday. Mikey takes me Home and before i go in he stops me and kisses me and says goodnight I love you and Happy Birthday. Aww love you too Mikey and thanks Goodnight. Today was the best day of my life well best birthday that i had i saw Green day live for the first time they told me happy birthday Signed a poster for me and my shirt and the poster was free best day ever.

Okay guys end of this chapter hope you enjoyed and Ray's birthday really is in Seven days the 15 of July and also i don't even know how much concert tickets cost cause i have never been to a concert but i want to go to one. Anyways i love you all have an awesome summer and comment letting me know what you think about my story so far.