Chapter 16

Gerard's pov: My phone starts going off Letting me know its time to get ready for school. I get off the bed go walk to the bathroom and Start Taking a shower i come out and start get dressed. I'm done getting Dressed i go and wake up Frank. Frank hey Frank wake up you have to get ready for school. Franks head pops up and he looks at the time. Okay thanks Gerard. Welcome now i gotta go wake up Mikey and Ray. Okay Frank walks into the bathroom and starts to take a shower. I walk out the room to Mikey and Ray's room. Hey guys wake your Fucking asses up and get ready for school. Okay Master Mikey says. I start to laugh. Okay Mikey. I walk out the room and go down i start Making pancakes so when everyone is done getting ready we can eat and then Just leave for school i actually woke up kinda early today maybe i should do this more often. By the time i'm done with Pancakes Mikey Frank and Ray walk to the kitchen i already have the table set with there pancakes and all. We all eat our pancakes when we finish we all wash our dishes and head out for school. We arrive kinda Early so we just stood by our lockers and talked. Bob walks up to me. Hey Gerard. Oh hey Bob whats up. Nothing i just came over to say Happy Birthday even though it was yesterday. Oh well Thanks Bob. The bell rings and Mikey Ray Frank and me start to walk to Music we walk in and sit down everyone starts singing happy birthday to me and i just smile its been happening in every single class. Its now time for Lunch and i get my food the lunch ladies sing happy birthday i can't even eat when people keep coming and saying it how does everyone in the whole school know who i am this is weird and Crazy oh well. We go on the rest of the day. How weird we are leaving school and we have no homework what is this life how weird. We get home. Hey Gerard. Yeah Frank. Today was kinda weird. I know right we got no homework everyone in school knows me. I think this is just all a Dream. I don't think so Gerard. Well I don't know. We all just hangout we all make dinner watch t.v play then we all take showers. We start watching a movie. Hey guys you want to Watch Quija. Yes Mikey Ray and Frank say. We watch the movie Frank was getting scared on parts when The girl would look through the little thing and see the spitits so i would just hold him. Well That was a good movie but goodnight guys see you in the morning. Night Frank and Gerard. Goodnight Mikey and Ray. Frank kisses me before we go to bed night Gee night Frankie i love you we both say at the same time then smile.

Hey guys this is the end of this chapter i know i only put it in Gerard's pov i don't know why tho but hope you enjoyed but this story might be ending soon i don't know how many chapters yet so bye for now guys love you. :)