Chapter 8

Ray's pov: I wake up and see a Green Day poster on the counter i was thinking how did that get there. Oh thats right i went to a concert yesterday with Mikey Frank and Gerard it was great day yesterday they Said happy Birthday signed the poster signed my shirt Mikey bought me and all of it was free. Mikey is calling. Hey Mikey. Hey babe. Whats up. Nothing was gonna ask how did like it. I loved yesterday it was the greastest birthday i ever had. Thats good to hear but thats all i wanted to call about. Oh okay bye Mikey i love you. I Love you too Ray.

Frank's pov: I wake up to hearing something downstairs i turn in the bed so i can cuddle with Gerard but he isn't here so that leaves me to wonder that he is the one making the noise downstairs i go down i see that Gerard is making Pancakes. I hide when i see that Gerard is gonna turn around to get a plate he turns back around and i run up behind and wrap my airs around his waist when i do he jumps. OH SHIT. Hey Gerard. Hey Frankie why did you scare me for. I don't know i'm sorry should i kiss you so you can accept my apology. Frank you know the answer for that. So yes kiss you okay. I lean in and kiss Gerard and when i touch his soft lips with mine he smiled into it. Apology accepted Frankie. Okay good. Yesterday was fun right. Yeah Ray had fun it should have been the best day of his life he go to see Green day live and they said happy birthday to him signed a poster for him that he got for free they signed his shirt as well that Mikey bought him we got him the tickets and a case for his phone that had to be the best present ever. Yeah thats true it should have been.

Gerard's pov: Yes Frank scared me this morning. But i'm gonna scare him back like he did me. Frank has something coming when he is cooking i'll scare him. Hey Gee what do you want to eat. I don't know make whatever you want. Okay. Okay i'll just be here watching t.v. 10 minutes later i walk into the Kitchen and see Frank and he is listening to Music i hide when i see him turning around he turned back to the stove and he was singing I'm not okay Our song. Its now or never to scare him for scaring me. He is fully turned i go run up behind him and wrap my arms around him he jumps and screams. OH FUCK GERARD. i'm now running and he is chasing me and chased me to the floor with my arms pinned over my own head while he is yell. GERARD WHY DID YOU SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME FOR HUH WHY. Ow Frank your hurting me and cause you scared me this morning so i'm doing it back I'm sorry if i kiss you will you forgive me. I don't know Gerard. I lean in and Kiss Frank he pulls me down and closer He bites my bottom lip and i let out a little moan. I bit the bottom of his lip and he Was holding in the moan so i bit him again and he moaned. I let out of the kiss so we can both breath. Your forgiven Gee I love you but never and i mean NEVER SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME also sorry for hurting you by pinning you down. Its okay Frankie and i promise i won't scare the living shit out of you again I love you too I always will.

End of Chapter 8 well i hop you enjoyed reading it ik i suck at writing Fanfic but this is my first time also sorry for having you guys wait three whole days Just to read this chapter i was busy doing stuff with Family and yesterday was my birthday this chapter would have been up sooner like in the morning but it deleted it by accident and forgot what i was gonna put so this is kinda different from the one i already had anyways have an awesome summer i love you all please vote and comment on this chapter please i want to know what you guys think byeeee