Chapter 15 Gerard's Birthday part 2

Whats this another chapter for today guess i love you guys to make two chapters in one day well here you go enjoy :)

Mikey's pov: I was Talking to Frank saying we should go rollerskating Cause Gerard always wanted to go but we never were able to we never had money and are parents said we were to young. Frank said yes so now we are heading to the rollerskaing Rink Gerard will love this. I'm paying so this is he's present from me. We finally arrive and Gerard is like we're not going in there are we with a big smile on his face. Yes we are Gerard. Who's idea. Mine Gerard. MIKEY YOU REMEMBERED I ALWAYS WANTED TO GO ROLLERSKATING YAY!!!! Yes Gerard why wouldn't i remember. I don't know cause it was so long ago. Oh well yeah it was along time ago but i remember. Well thanks for this Mikey. You're welcome Gerard.

Gerard's pov: This is like the best Birthday ever i've always wanted to come Rollerskating and i finally am this is great. I've never been Rollerskating but i didn't fall at all. Its already been an hour i hope we don't leave yet cause i'm loving this so much. I was rollerskating and Saw Frank coming in the rollerskating Rink but when he came in he ate shit already he already fell and i can tell that hurt i went to him not even caring if i fall and hurt myself cause i wouldn't all i care about it Frank Mikey and Ray so they get hurt i help. I get to Frank. Hey Frank you okay. Yeah kinda i fell hard though. Yeah i know i saw thats why i came to check on you. Oh awww thats sweet i really want to skate but i suck as you can tell. You know what how about i hold your hand and we skate together. Yeah lets do that. Okay. I Grab Frank's hand and we start skating its Fun. We stayed rollerskating from like 6:00 to 12:00. We start leaving to go home on the way i tell Frank Mikey and Ray thanks for like the best fucking Birthday ever and that i loved it. They were happy to hear that. We get home. I'm about to go to my room when Ray Mikey and Frank call me to come in the Kitchen. I walk in and what do i see yes you guessed it Cake. They start singing. Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday Dear Gerard happy birthday to you. I blow out the the candle then what happened next was Frank pushed my head down in the Cake. I look up and i see Frank Run so im chasing him now.

Frank's pov: I pushed Gerard head down in his Cake and i started Running when he looked up now he is chasing me. FRANK WHYYYY??? I can't help but to laugh next thing i know I'm pinned down to the floor. Then next thing i know i can't help but want to get that Frosting off his face. I do have to really do nothing cause next thing I know Gerard is kissing me and i'm getting Frosting all over my Face i just smile into the kiss. Gerard Finally stops and He says he is tried and is just gonna clean his face and go to sleep. Goodnight Gee i love you. Goodnight Frank i love you to and thanks for today. Welcome Gee anytime see you in the morning.

End of this chapter hoped you enjoyed.