Chapter 13 National Hug Gerard Day

Gerard's pov: It's good that my brother and Bob are friends again and Mikey Made a good choice of not moving back in with Bob. If he did We don't even know what would happen. We all woke up early thinking we had school, but we don't its saturday So we get to stay home and do nothing. Hey Gerard. Hey Ray. Mikey wants you to come to the room. Why. I don't know he just wants you. Um...okay i'll be there right now. I go and walk into Mikey's room he comes and Gives me a hug. Mikey whats this for. What i cqn't give my brother a hug. No well I mean yeah you can give me a hug but why haven't you ever given me a hug before why now. I don't know to thank you for asking me to move in with you since i haven't lived with you since we were younger. Oh well okay then i guess. I go closer to Mikey and Give him another or trying to let him know i want another hug from him and i think he got the idea of what i was doing or waiting for him to do he came and Gave me a hug. You're welcome Mikey. Why Gerard. Cause i let you stay and live with me. Oh well its fun to be living with my brother. I walk out of Mikey's room and start going to the living room but don't even get to make it cause Frank jumped out and screamed my Name and hugged me. GERARD I LOVE YOU. FRANK you almost made me have a heart attack. Im sorry Gerard. Its okay but why is everyone hugging me today for. I don't know im hugging you cause I love you. yeah I know and Miksy just hugged me for letting him stay and live with us. Then why you complaining about getting hugged for Mikey is just thanking you for letting him live in the same house as his brother and im hugging you cause i'm your boyfriend and i can if i want to also cause i love you so stop your complaining and enjoy it Gerard. Okay okay i'll enjoy it. The rest of the day i was getting hugged by everyone First Mikey my brother then Frank My love and Now Ray WHAT IS THIS NATIONAL HUG GERARD DAY OR WHAT. I was screaming that in my head i'm finally gonna go to bed now but before i do Frank calls me. GERARD COME HERE. WHYYYY I'M TIRED. YOU CAN GO TO BED AFTER RIGHT NOW GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE. FINEEEEEE. I go to Frank and then i get attacked with Hugs From Mikey Ray and Frank and they scream. WE LOVE YOU GERARD. Then Frank attacks me with Kisses. I love you guys too now can i go to sleep. Yes now you can go to sleep little sleepyhead. Okay Goodnight Everyone. Goodnight Gerard.

End of this chapter i didn't know what to write for this chapter so i just did Gerards pov for this hope you enjoyed this chapter Bye i love you all.