Chapter 10 Bob is Jealous of Mikey

Bob's pov: Since the day i was Friends with Mikey i knew i liked him. Its nice living with my Friend. When i came home that one day and Saw Mikey and Ray kissing in the Theather room My heart fell i don't like this at all Mikey should be with me not with Ray. I don't like this one bit i mean Ray is my Friend too but i want Mikey Ray shouldn't have him. I Have to brake them up and have Mikey for me. This will have to be tomorrow though.

Mikey's pov: I'm yet for another Day of school. should i jump on the shower. Maybe I should. 20 minutes later. I'm out i'm dressed Maybe i should wake up or see if Bob is awake to go to school he didn't go yetserday. Hey Bob are you awak- i was caught off by Bob Kissing me. Yes Mikey i'm up. Well you didn't go to school yesterday so i was making sure you would today. Oh yeah i am.um....okay well meet you in school then. I walk away From Bob what was that Bob kissed me he knows i'm with Mikey why would he do that for. I get to school still thinking about what happened i can't really think right why just why would he do that. Unless he has a No he Can't though he can't have a crush on me but how and when this can't be Why would he never tell me did he think i wasn't gonna be his Friend Anymore. I would still be his Friend if he told me that he liked me.

Ray's pov: Mikey is acting really weird this morning he is never like this. I wonder whats going on why is he like this he was never like this before. Did i do something wrong oh no please don't tell me no he can't. I should talk to him i have Class with him next History this can't be i love him i would be heartbroken if he Broke up with me. I'm walking to History and See Mikey i smile at Him and he Smiles back at me. Hey Mikey. Hey Babe. Well at least he is still calling me babe. Wait he can be distracting me. Mikey i have to ask you something. What is it Ray. well i was wonder um.....were you gonna Brake up with me. What no Ray i would never Brake up with you I love you and you know that. Why would you ask that for. Cause you were acting really weird this morning. Oh its nothing I promise. Okay Mikey.

Frank's/Gerard's pov: Its Lunch Time Frankie and me are getting Food. We see Ray. Hey Guys. Hey Ray whats up. Um.....did you happen to see Mikey come here. No Ray why you asking. Cause i went to pick him up from Math and he wasn't there. Well He'll show up soon of enough. I hope so but he has been acting really weird today since the morning Actually. Oh well Don't worry If i know my own brother he won't be gone to long and he will not Brake up with you either he loves you alot. While we eat and talk to Ray we don't even see Mikey come in thats weird Lets give more time where the Fuck can my Brother be.

Bob's pov: I noticed i had Third Period Math with Mikey. I pulled Him with me to the bathroom after Class. Bob what are you doing. Nothing Mikey i swear. Then let me go. No way Mikey I'm not letting you go. Why for what Bob i thought you were my Friend. I am your Friend Mikey. YOUR NOT A FRIEND IF YOU KEEP ME IN THIS BATHROOM AND WON'T LET ME GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE SO I CAN GO TO MY BOYFRIEND AND FRIEND AND ALSO MY BROTHER. Hearing him say boyfriend Made my heart feel so broken. So what i do it go lean in close to him and press my lips Agaisnt his. When i Hear the door open I move away from Mikey and Mikey's eyes were big cause it was Ray. WHAT THE FUCK MIKEY I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME. Ray i do love you. MIKEY NO YOU DON'T IF YOU DID YOU WOULDN'T BE IN HERE KISSING BOB YOU WOULD BE IN LUNCH WITH YOUR BROTHER FRANK AND ME. Ray please listen to me Mikey says i do love you but Ray walks out. WHATEVER MIKEY.

Mikey's pov: I have tears Filled my eyes Cause Ray walked in when Bob was kissing me. Hey Mikey you have me now not Ray. WHAT THE FUCK NO I DON'T BOB. Mikey yes you do. NO I DON'T WE ARE JUST FRIENDS NOTHING MORE AND YOU KNOW THAT. I walk out the Bathroom to the cafeteria with tears still filled in my eyes i look up and See Gerard walk up to me and ask me whats up. Uhhh... Bob was kissing me in the bathroom and Ray walked in and saw us he Yelled I believe we broke up but not really sure i just wanted to Explain. Then Explain Mikey. I can't Gerard he is Mad he doesn't want to talk can you please Tell him for me. Tell Him what excatly. Tell him Bob pulled me into the bathroom and when he walked in that Bob was the one kissing me i was doing nothing. Okay I will Mikey. I still have Tears in my eyes but i can see Ray coming to me and he is Crying as well. I'm sorry Mikey i didn't know that was what happened I just Got that bad feeling you were gonna Be with Bob istead of Me. You know i would never i told you i loved you and i meant it. I said i never let you go and i never did. School is now over now and we all go to Gerard and Franks house we just listen to music Hangout and when night comes we all take showers and then we all sleep. Goodnight Ray Mikey Frank. Goodnight all. I guess everyone is sleeping in the living room. When i fall asleep i feel you with me.

Okay end of this chapter hope you enjoyed i love you all enjoy what is left of summer bye.