11: The Votarist, Peculiar

Original Chapters: 29~36
11: The Votarist, Peculiar

"Why are you so anxious, Sir Dagger," White chuckles, pulling his fingers out and gently pushing Dagger to lie on his back. This action reveals the young man's teary expression and Dagger sees the amused look on White's face.

"We're just starting, are we not?"

The implication that tonight will be a long one makes Dagger flush as red as a poppy. "We'll be... doing it all night?"

"I'll let you rest for two hours before breakfast."

"..."

.

.

WARNING: Smut

.

.

"Breathe."

A deep, sharp breath can be heard inside the tent. The wind blowing outside drowns it out, leaving no one but the intended recipient to hear.

"Slowly."

Soft, almost inaudible whimpers permeate the air.

"That's right.

"Just like that.

"Relax your body.

"I shall not move until you get used to me, Sir Dagger."

Dagger's toes curl in delight. Those whispered words right next to his ear send shivers down his spine. Being embraced in White's arms gives him a warmth that he has never felt before. It is different from when his family hugs him and different from the way his co-workers jump on him.

It is intimate and close, where Dagger's face is buried in the crook of White's neck. Their bare bodies are pressed against each other and every sensitive part of his body aches to be caressed.

White's cock inside him throbs and stretches his hole, that Dagger feels pain at first. He cannot help but whimper and sob. However, White hugging him like this slowly makes that pain turn into pleasure. Dagger does not remember how many seconds or even minutes have passed but his body once again feels a greediness he cannot contain.

More.

He wants more than just having White inside him.

"White," the young man cannot suppress the urge to call that name in such a lustful tone. "I wanna have more of ya." He leans closer and licks White's neck, sucking on that clear, unblemished skin with a desire so intense.

White's chest rumbles due to laughter. "Uttering such indecent words are not something a young man like you should say, Sir Dagger. However—" he suddenly pulls out, causing said young man to gasp. "—I do like how you moaned." And suddenly pushes back in.

Dagger's back arches in an instant, nails clawing on White's back, as his vision suddenly blacks out for a mere second. Nonetheless, it is enough for White to know that this young man has dry orgasmed instead of climaxing like normal.

The young man gasps for breath as his consciousness returns. What happened just now has left him baffled and utterly embarrassed.

What just happened?

Why has he orgasmed not even five minutes in?!

Shameful!

But Dagger does not have enough time to wallow in self-admonishment as White begins thrusting in and out.