ch.11

"I knew I'd find you here."Gempa smiled as he walked closer to Halilintar.

"Hm?"Halilintar stopped and turned to look at him.

"I'd thought we could train together? Since we didn't get to train together earlier you know?"Gempa said as casual as possible.

The mentioning of earlier seemed to upset him a bit which worried Gempa, but Halilintar shrugged it off to his luck. "Sure." Was his short reply. Upset but atleast willing to talk.

"So, how did you find the training?"Gempa asked, hoping that it wouldn't upset him more. As much as he liked to talk about something else, he needed to find out why he dislike Taufan so much. And other than that, it wouldn't hurt to know what he thinks of their team.

"Blaze, Solar and Ice are pretty good. Though Solar needs to be more agile while Ice needs to practice close range combat,"Halilintar answered honestly. "But Thorn still needs lots of training."

"I see."Gempa nodded and noted that information in his mental notes. "What about Blaze?"

"He's good, just need to control his temper,"He bluntly replied.

"Mhm."Gempa nodded. "And, did you like it?"

It took him a while to reply. "I guess."

Gempa nodded once again and took a deep breath before he asked the risky question. "Why do you dislike Taufan?"

His question startled him and it was clear that Gempa had upset him. "That's none of your business." He said coldly, suddenly reminding Gempa of their first meeting when he believed that Halilintar was a cold person.

But now he knows that there's something else behind Halilintar's cold demeanor, which is why he got the confidence to talk further. "I understand, I just wanted to ask since we're a team now and it would be great if all of us get along. So we should solve any issues between us."

"There's nothing to solve,"He scoffed.

"If you say so.."Gempa internally sighed. It's very obvious that there's some issue between them, but of course it wouldn't help at all to point that out.

"It's clear as day that there's some issue between you and Taufan."Solar suddenly said with an eye roll.

"Ah- you're still awake."Gempa had thought that everyone had fallen asleep, but apparently not.

"I was getting water to drink when I heard your conversation. You two aren't being that quiet either," He pointed out and looked at Halilintar. "What? Mad that your 'secret' isn't as secretive as you thought?"

"It's none of your business."Halilintar glared.

"It is now cause you're stopping our team from progressing further because of it,"Solar stated.

"Solar, I don’t th-"Gempa was cut off when Halilintar spoke in the most coldest tone he'd ever heard him talk.

"I'm stopping the team? You're talking as if you're so innocent when in reality you're just as much at fault for the failure of our mission as the rest of us,"Halilintar scoffed.

"It was Blaze who ala-"

"And you who caused an argument during the mission that caused Thorn to get injured. You were also the one who ruined our harmony as a team when you labelled Blaze as 'troublesome'."

They both glared at each other fiercely. If they didn't dislike each other before, they clearly do now.

"Let's not fight okay?"Gempa stood between them, feeling helpless in this situation.

"Hey, what's with the commotion?"Blaze yawned as he got out of his tent with Ice who looked at Solar in an accusing way.

"Is everything okay?"Taufan yawned aswell as he came out with a half-asleep Thorn.

"Ask him."Halilintar said and gestured at Solar.

"It's not my fault that you're easily offended,"Solar countered.

"And of course you're not to blame,"Halilintar said sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

The three sleepy teammates were now awake upon sensing the tense atmosphere and were clearly confused what the issue had been.

"Geez, it's late fight tomorrow morning will you?"Blaze said in an attempt to lessen the tense atmosphere.

"Mind your own business,"Solar said in an annoyed tone which earned a glare from Ice.

"Funny you should say that,"Halilintar glared while crossing his arms.

Thorn and Taufan looked between them back and forth, not understanding a single thing that is happening at the moment.

"Let's stop fighting okay?"Gempa tried again, but to no avail.

Upon seeing Gempa's failed attempt, Taufan felt bad and decided to take action. "Alright you two, this is clearly too late to fight. Time to sleep!" With a flick of his hand, both latters were turned around by wind towards their tent.

"Tch, whatever."Halilintar grumbled and marched away into the woods instead of his tent.

Solar on the hand didn't say a word and simply went to his tent. "E-eh, Halilintar! It's dangerous going to the woods this late!"Gempa shouted, but Halilintar was long gone.

"Just let him be, it's not like he'll listen anyway,"Taufan said as he held Gempa's shoulder.

"I guess.."

Everyone returned to their tent and went back to sleep. However, Taufan couldn't fall asleep as the thought of Halilintar wandering alone in the woods at night bothered him. "Ughhhh, fineeeee."He looked around and quietly sneaked out to the woods.

"Tch, this tsundere really. Moody as always."Taufan said to himself as he walked through the forest. "Why did they fight anyway?"He wondered.

Then he shook his head and pinched himself. "Why do I even care? It's not like he's important to me anymore anyway.."

He stopped walking and turned around to return to their camp, but realized that he had walked quite far from their camp and the woods at night looked way different than at day. "Uh oh.."

---------------------------------------
Sorry if it's OOC TvT

I hope you enjoyed ^^