chpapter 99 Annoying university life

"Classmate, don't you really think about it? Joining a student union will really help you in your future life. When looking for a job in the future..."

Xie Hongyi glanced carefully at Tan Mo's shoes....listening what those girls talking to him...

(He remembered that He even asked Tan Mo casually why he came to school without bringing anything, but that afternoon, Tan Mo bought all necessary things with his beautiful girlfriend

Although Tan Mo and Qiao Lan lost their packaging with a low-key strategy

Xie Hongyi lamented that the new roommate’s character is really good, but as a shoe controller who likes shoes but can’t afford shoes...

Xie Hongyi recognized Qiao Lan and Tan Mo shoes at a glance.

A few pairs of shoes that they bought back.

The combined price of  pairs of shoes is absolutely tens of thousands, not to mention there are so many clothes..... and others things...

No wonder they didn't bring anything when they came and it showed that their family's in good condition, so they could buy it casually....)

So to be honest, these senior sisters convincing to help Tan Mo to find a good job in the future.

Maybe Tan Mo didn't even think about finding a job....

Sure enough, Tan Mo either didn't speak, or only had two faint words,

"Not interested."

The senior sisters did not give up, and repeatedly told Tan Mo that entering the Student Union did not mean that they could attend and available all the time to in student  union office...

This is a rare opportunity. If it weren’t for Tan Mo’s good grades (too handsome), Tan Mo would have to compete with others.

In the end, Tan Mo still had two words,

"No interest."

Xie Hongyi even heard Tan Mo's feelings from the sound of
"not going"--

More and more irritable....

Already on the verge of being intolerable....

Xie Hongyi felt that he had to go out for a while, he coughed twice deliberately, called Tan Mo and said,

"Tan Mo two minutes left!"

Class ends at nine o'clock, and every class ends at about nine o'clock.

Xie Hongyi just asked Tan Mo if he would go to the cafeteria for dinner after the meeting, but Tan Mo reject him..and said that he was going to pick up his girlfriend.

So the crowd around Tan Mo saw Tan Mo, who had been expressionless just now, looked at the watch on his wrist and stood up.

"Give ...way."

"That... junior brother..."

" go away..... I'm in a hurry."

...don’t know why, he’s just a freshman,...but Tan Mo was very cold.... all girls around  him shocked when his face turned cold.

It wasn’t until the long-legged and  good looking boy who was overwhelmed with popularity left the classroom... that a curious senior asked Xie Hongyi.

"What's the matter, he left urgently?"

Xie Hongyi squinted lazily, and prolonged his voice,

"To Pick his girlfriend~"