chapter 109

Qiao Lan has never played games like the House of Horror or Escape Room.

When she learned that there was still such an option, Qiao Lan directly set this as her first place to go.

Although Qiao Lan admitted that she was not very courageous, everyone in the dormitory had watched horror movies together but she covered her eyes half of the time, but still she wanted to watch it.

Xie Hongyi clearly noticed that Tan Mo's mood turned bright.

He didn't dared to tell Tan Mo that he had communicated with Qiao Lan privately.

He behave like he didn't know anything and asked Tan Mo why he suddenly turned into shining sun

Tan Mo was in a good mood and was not as indifferent as usual.

He even deliberately told Xie Hongyi that he is going to play with Qiao Lan during the weekend....

Just to show off

Xie Hongyi let out an
"Oh".

As expected, Qiao Lan had a way and he asked casually Tan Mo where they are going

[Escape the room. ]

Normal people know that this is a solo date for other couples.

Unfortunately, Xie Hongyi's brain is not work properly and he is very interested in this kind of games.

He immediately became interested,

"Take me too and I want to play it too! "

Two other roommates : "..."

Tan Mo has no expression on his face.

"It's that only you two... When the time comes, you won't have to team up with others and team up with other people might as well not that good idea... thats why? Why dont you people take me with you...?"

Tan Mo: "Go away."

The other two roommates in their hearts

: ...If you don't have enough EQ... talk less, I'm really afraid that one day you will be beaten to death by Tan Mo.

.

....

As for Qiao Lan's bedroom

One of her roommate Liu can obviously was in a good mood after learning that Qiao Lan was not going, and with a smile on her face, she insincerely persuaded Qiao Lan,

"It's the first club meeting , how can you not go? ...Ah, but the birthday with boyfriend is really important...most important it's your 18th birthday..... maybe he have his own plan"

"can you stop pretending ....that you are sad and not happy about it? So when Lanlan is not going, you think you are the focus, right..."

Liu Can and Loli quarreled again, Qiao Lan sighed and put on headphones.

Although this idea was only due to Tan Mo, but she spend too little time with Tan Mo every day, and she don't know enough about Tan Mo and don't care enough about him and it makes Tan Mo even more insecure, so Qiao Lan started to think about living again in school dormitory or moving out....