XXII

Dream Renae Valentine

—————————————————————- Jackson Memorial Hospital

- Jackson Memorial Hospital

Dream walked through the doors of the hospital letting the cold air hit her, the hospital was about twenty minutes away... Dream got there in ten.

She had on the clothes she slipped on, her bonnet, some slippers and a dolce gabanna cross body.

She walked to the waiting area seeing everyone but Draco and Cam making her immediately feel the ache in her heart.

"Hey, how are they" was the first thing she said catching everybody's attention.

"They won't tell us nothing about Cam and Draco just got grazed" Rico answered her with his head down as Key was rubbing his hair.

Dream took in that information sitting down next to Kali laying her dead on her shoulder.

After about thirty minutes a doctor came to talk to the group.

"Family of Camryn and Dyruis" The group stood up immediately to hear what she had to say.

"Dyruis is woke and is asking for you all, and it saddens me to say that Cameron condition still seems to be critical. Right now he is not breathing on his own the bullet hit his lung which is very weak right now, his parents have requested that no one see him until they get here and approve visitations.

"Oh my goodness" Kk whispered to herself.

"Ok so can we see Dyrius" Dream asked before anyone could speak.

Draco was the closest thing to a brother out of all of the guys, to say she didn't care about Cam was not true she just cared more about Draco.

Over the past few years Draco has been Sekani father figure on the outside for Symir, he was the god dad and she knew if anything happened to him it would affect her life horribly.

"Yes, he is on the second floor first door on the right" They all got up going to the elevator making their way to Draco room.

They walked into the room seeing him laid down with his eyes closed and his mouth open with his tongue hanging out of his mouth.

"Boy stop fucking playing" Kk was the first to speak walking up to him smacking his forehead.

"Bitch why would you smack me" Draco replied opening his eyes mugging her.

"You a dumbass bitch, im glad you aint die ho" Kk sat on the bed getting on her phone.

"I was so fucking scared" Dream sat in the chair next to his bed looking him in his eyes, you could tell she had clearly been crying.

"Awwww suh, Yo punk ass was crying huh"

"Hell the fuck yea, you the only one who know how to unlock my fridge when it lock" She replied making everybody laugh.