Awkward

Don't hate me for this one guys 🙈

(also read my tw on a/n if you haven't already and you think you could get triggered by something xx)

LOVE YOU GUYS 🫶🫶 hope you r all amazing!

Taylor didn't even know what took over her body in that moment. Maybe it was the alcohol, the wine orbiting throughout her system. Or maybe it was those aquamarine eyes looking back into hers.

Whatever it was, she was finally pulled in by the magnetic force that is Cassidy Hedges and she was not complaining. As the girl's soft lips brushed against her own in a slow, chaste kiss Taylor felt her heart doing somersaults.

However it was also in that very moment she realised exactly what she had just done, what they were doing. She immediately snapped herself backwards, a hiccup escaping her chest.

"I am so sorry Cassidy!"

She should definitely not have kissed the brunette. They were best friends, and she did not want to ruin that. This would only cause complications. Not to mention her career was at a high point.

She'd gotten through the backlash, the allegations, the feuds in the past. All of it, she managed to overcome. The last thing she needed was more people snooping around and trying to cancel her for her love life.

But watching her there, in front of that view. She couldn't help herself. It all just— no! Snap out of it.

"It's— no problem," Cassidy replied chuckling awkwardly.

"That was a mistake! We are half drunk, it must have been the wine circling in my brain," the blonde attempted to laugh it off. "My bad."

However her words spiked something in Cassidy's chest. A mistake. That was a strong word.

"Yeah— yeah. Um it's getting late, let's head inside?," Cassidy said with a small frown.

Taylor looked at her trying to read her facial expression but failing terribly, "Good idea."

Taylor's heart was racing in her chest. God, she'd ruined it, she'd ruined everything. Cassidy looked pissed. Now things were going to be awkward as fuck between them.

And it was all her fault.

She was not wrong either. The rest of the trip involved a bunch of small talk, awkward small talk. The two could barely look each other in the eye, though Cassidy still attended the rest of the shows.

And then the brunette had to leave. Whilst Taylor had to continue the tour, a lump in her throat as she performed. Don't get me wrong, she loved performing. It's her favourite thing in the entire world and nobody could ruin that for her, not even Cassidy.

But the lyrics to each of her songs was a constant reminder of what happened in Paris that night, and thinking about it either left her as red as a tomato or extremely upset.

Since Cassidy had left, she'd barely heard a word from the girl either. Taylor did her best to make things normal again, but Cassidy just completely withdrew from her.

Little did Taylor know, Cassidy was just doing everything she possibly could to forget that night. It too left her a blushing disaster anytime she thought about it. Anytime Taylor texted her, the rush in her heart would return.

She couldn't cope with that feeling.

Moody Gym Girl
It's your lucky day!

Gym Hero
is it christmas?!
my birthday?
thanksgiving????