Nauseous

HIIII 🦔

I promise things will get better..

Taylor struggled to fight the sick feeling in her stomach all day long. She had a small gap in between shows to rest and relax however she'd spent most of that time stressing over Cassidy.

The only thing she wanted to do was fly home and comfort the brunette. She didn't deserve what happened at all. What that guy said to her was disgusting.

No one has any right to make comments about anyones body. He deserved that punch to the face.

Taylor wanted to reassure Cassidy just how beautiful she was. She needed to fly and see her but Cassidy insisted that she didn't need to.

And that she was flying home, to Australia.

It only put even more distance between them. Physically and metaphorically.

The blonde had also spent a significant time grilling Hank about choosing a better guard for the job because clearly George was not right.

After all, the situation happened under his watch.

However Hank had already tried to replace the man but Cassidy told him not to.

Taylor felt like she was useless. There was nothing she could do except sit around and continue touring. Cassidy didn't need nor want her help.

She could only hope Cassidy might start to talk to her normally again soon. And hope that she's okay after what happened.

But judging by the photos circling around the media, the brunette had been quick to replace Taylor with her gym friend. Surely he was comforting her right now.

And the thought of that drove the blonde insane.

Taylor didn't have any right to be jealous. After all she was the reason Cassidy was icing her out. She made the mistake of kissing the brunette and making it awkward.

But she was. She was seething with jealousy. She was sure if she saw one more headline claiming that Cassidy and him were dating she would scream.

Luckily her mother was there to distract her. Well sort of.

The pair were sat in Taylor's hotel room, enjoying the breakfast room service. Taylor loved whenever her mum was there for her shows, and this was one of those occasions. She had flown over to watch the next one in Lisbon.

They were having good conversation until the topic changed...

"What happened to that new friend you were always talking about?," Andrea asked, taking a sip of coffee.

"What?"

"Oh come on! You know who I'm talking about. What's her name? Ugh." Andrea placed her fingers on the bridge of her nose trying to think. "Cat? Nope. Ca— Cassidy! That's it. Cassidy, what happened? You've stopped speaking about her."

Taylor knew her mum was coming from a good place but she could not be bothered speaking about it.

"Nothing," Taylor shrugged unconvincingly, "And I didn't talk about her that much!"

Andrea raised an eyebrow at her daughter, a small smirk on her face, "Taylor. Almost every time we called you brought her up."

"That is not true!"

"Don't lie," Andrea teased. "We both know it's the truth."

The singer folded her arms together, turning away from her mother.

"Well she's one of my bestfriends," Taylor muttered, a light blush filling her cheeks. "But now she's ignoring me."

"So something did happen! Why is she ignoring you?," Andrea asked, taking another sip of her drink.