Flights

NEW UPDATE YAY

This one is pretty damn cute 🦔

"Cassidy, wake up," Taylor whispered, trying to rouse the exhausted girl from bed.

Cassidy usually wasn't one to sleep in or be difficult to wake up. She was the type of person to just rise and go in the morning.

But she had spent a lot of the night awake and worried about the whole paparazzi incident. She desperately didn't want to have a security team.

It sounds stupid but to her it felt like stripping away her freedom.

The brunette loved going on walks, adventures and doing errands, alone. It's the only time she could truly clear her head and make difficult decisions.

So much of her life recently had revolved around Pierce. He took so much control over her every move, wearing her down slowly until she was too weak to stop him. But now she'd finally escaped.

The last thing she wanted was to feel trapped again. Have someone hovering over her every move like Pierce did.

"Cassidy," Taylor said a bit louder, shaking the girl's arm, "Wake up."

Cassidy grumbled, rolling to face the other direction. Taylor was slowly losing her patience, shaking her more and more and speaking louder and louder.

"Cassidy. Don't make me bring out the big guns!," Taylor threatened causing a sneaky smile to appear on the shorter girl's face, she was definitely awake by that point.

Still she kept her eyes squeezed shut.

The blonde sighed and pretended to retreat, taking a few steps backwards. But that was only so she could get a run up and leap on to the bed, pinning Cassidy down and tickling her ribs.

The shorter girl could barely breath through her fit of laughter but Taylor showed no mercy.

"St— HAHA— op. T— Tay— NO!," Cassidy gasped trying to wriggle away but failing miserably. "I'm aw—ake!"

"I made you breakfast, but you're a little shit and refused to wake up. This is my payback," Taylor laughed just as hard at the giggles coming from the other girl, still tickling her mercilessly.

"Pl— Please! I'm sorr— EEEK y," the brunette ended up rolling off the bed, making a huge thud sound as she hit the floor.

Her laughter immediately died, clutching onto her sore foot. Taylor rushed to her side, tucking the hair behind her ears as she scanned over Cassidy.

"Oh my god! Are you okay? I'm so sorry," Taylor's smile completely disappeared, instant guilt and concern washing over her features. "Did I hurt your foot again?"

"Get away from me," Cassidy grumbled scooting away from the singer, but little did Taylor know she was just teasing her, setting her up.

"Cass, I'm sorry! Please, are you hurt?," Taylor frowned, removing the distance between them once again.

The brunette nodded at the singer, a very convincing pout on her lips. Taylor instinctively wrapped her arms around the girl's frame, which was exactly what Cassidy wanted.

"I'm so so so sorr—"

"Hah!," the brunette shouted, toppling the blonde over and tickling her the same way she'd been doing just moments before. "Got ya!"