Chapter 1

TZUYU'S POV

School. Why? I'm not sure yet. Classes everywhere, stress everywhere, annoying as fuck teenagers everywhere. And yeah, I had to attend or else my parents would kick me out. It's just that nothing seems to be keeping me there except for my friends and gossip and messing with people.

My name's Chou Tzuyu and I'm a twelveth grader in Fierce. Yeah, Fierce is the name of my school. Us students kind of use the name as an excuse when we get in trouble. Many teachers have thought about changing the name but that has never happened. The last time it almost did, all of us (back then eighth graders) ruined a classroom. We broke some chairs, destroyed some desks and a kid broke part of a wall. It was a disaster and most of us (including me) got detention but they didn't change the name. It was actually the first and last time the students worked together as a group. We mostly stay away from each other and only communicate with our own 'gang'.

Now, after a peaceful summer, I had to go back and face the same peace-disrupting teachers and nerve-wracking classmates. At least I had my friends, Son Chaeyoung, Kim Dahyun and Yoo Jeongyeon. Chaeyoung and Dahyun are my best friends, I've been friends with them since seventh grade. First I met Chaeyoung when I saved her from some eighth graders and then we became friends with Dahyun when we saw her take down the school's 'bad boy', Kim Taehyung or V.  Now, Jeongyeon is the latest addition, I met her last year when me, Chaeyoung and Dahyun found her arguing with a teacher. She was so good, the teacher teared up.

Now, V's gang consists of seven guys, Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, Min Yoongi or Suga, Kim Namjoon or RM, Kim Seokjin or Jin and  Jung Hoseok or J-Hope. These guys are the 'bad boys'. They're the ones who get in trouble most of the time but somehow, they always get away with it. Girls are going crazy with these guys and I don't know why. I kind of used to be a thing with V until Jeongyeon found out he was with Nayeon too. He got one hell of a beating after that.

Then, there are the 'divas'. These are Hirai Momo, Im Nayeon, Myoui Mina and Park Jihyo. These girls just act as if they own the school which is just super annoying. They are the ones who always cause trouble but they are never in the spotlight. Only when it has to do with who made out with whom. They have that... rumor, especially Nayeon. I'm not sure there is a popular guy or girl she hasn't kissed, except for me.

Then, there are the people who don't bother themselves with these things at all, like my brother, Mingyu. I'm taller and two minutes older. He has perfect grades and exceptional behavior while I have good grades and I miss quite a bit at the behavior part. I've never been an easy child anyway. Mingyu prefers solving his problems with a debate while I use my fists. Well not always but most of the time. I've been trying to keep my anger to myself though and, to my surprise, I have been quite successful.

My phone buzzed as I was getting ready for the first day of twelveth grade.

Chaeyoung:
hey gurll
Chaeyoung:
u ready yet?
Chaeyoung:
i want u to pick me up😊

Tzuyu:
u need to get a car dude

Chaeyoung:
c'mon, i'm ur best friend!

Tzuyu:
ik
Tzuyu:
that's like the only reason i'm doing this

Chaeyoung:
haha, ur hilarious

Tzuyu:
i'll pick u up in ten
Tzuyu:
syl❤️

Chaeyoung:
thx! luv u❤️

I chuckled as I put my phone down and went down at the kitchen to grab something to eat. Chaeyoung was the best thing I could ask for in this life. And Dahyun. And Jeongyeon.