33.Destroyer?

Hey guys how are you all?
Hope you all are doing well and if not then you can share your problems with your writer(who's life is in trauma itself)

So without any further bickering of mine lets come to the point.

First thing is that guys we are getting 1k+ views per chapter but what about votes and comments?
Am i writting bad?Am I doing any mistake?if yes than guys please comment I will try my best to not to repeat it but please don't do this.

Its demotivating me as hell.
I literally cried about this I don't know why but I cried so bad.
I know I know its funny but keep yourself in my place and think about this.How will you feel?

And please please please follow my wattpad account because we are having less than 60 followers so please do follow me.

And secondly,I get 50+ requests to start a school loves story so if you want me to write than message me personally or comment.
And don't worry about The sudden Sparkle I will try to finish it before November or September.

And here I'm posting a small chapter for those who are voting continuously because I can't do injustice with you guys.

So here we go.....

Author's POV:-

Ruhika's eyes opened wide and her sleep flew in thin air as she readed...

"Famous Businessmen Aniket Thakur found brutally killed yesterday night in a dense forest,his facial features were destroyed very badly that even his family was not able to recognize him!!"

"Here enters the destroyer!!"she murmured to herself while shaking her head as if she knew that this will happen.

She called someone and was speaking, Just when door of the room flew open and avyansh entered holding his Mac book,looking completely shocked.

"Ruhika are you......!"he was saying but stopped when he noticed she's talking to someone.

"Clean the mess and make sure aratrika's name don't get dragged into this!!"she ordered and disconnected the call.

"Ruhika are you involved in this??"that was his first question.

"Good morning to you too Mr.Rathore and no I'm not involved in this!!"she said getting up from the bed and making bun of her golden brown hairs.

"Hmm than why did you said 'clean the mess'?"

"Aratrika is sensitive,she must be already affected alot and I don't want anyone to question her further!!"she replied calmly.

"Than who can kill him and that to this brutally?"avyansh asked lost in his own thought.

"Maybe some enemy is his!? now don't destroy my mood and get lost if you are done with your inquiring!!"she snapped irritated.

He smiled and moved out of the room after pecking her forehead and murmuring"Good morning!"

What's wrong with him he's behaving utterly ajeeb from yesterday evening!
Whatever!!she thought to herself before moving towards washroom to get ready.

Ruhika moved downstairs after getting ready into a blue floral crop top and white trousers.

"Avyansh!!"she called him not finding him in living room and his study room.

"Yaah in the kitchen!!"He answed from kitchen.

Ruhika frowned that what he's doing in kitchen but nevertheless moved inside.

She entered only to see him cooking breakfast.

"You didn't informed me!!"she said faking hurt.

"What?"he inquired in confusion.