Chapter 13 - Aaron

Date.

She went on a date with someone else. My legs almost gave out when she told me. But not even a minute later, my feelings did an 180 and I was angry that I let this happen.

She looked so gorgeous in her little blue dress and black blazer. Blue truly makes her irresistible. I couldn't swallow the fact that she dressed up for another man. She is fucking mine.

So, I claimed her back. I grabbed her and I kissed her. At first I was terrified. But the concern quickly washed away the moment she responded to my kiss. No one had ever felt like this. I forgot how good she felt. I almost forgot how much I loved-- love her.

My legs almost gave out the moment we pulled away and she looked at me with that face I can't ever seem to read. She stares at me, her chest moving in heavy breathes.

This is not going to go well. She will push me even further away now.

"We shouldn't do this" she says, but doesn't pull away

"I know" I reply, and I kiss her again.

One hand dives into her hair, cupping the back of her head. The other pushed us back against the wall until our bodies mold into each other. Her fingers slide into my hair while she tips her head back to give me better access. She basically melts in my arms.

I don't give a fuck who is watching. No one else except her exist in this moment, and I can't get enough of her. The softness of her lips, the sweetness of her taste, the little moans and gasps as I explore her mouth with the hunger of a man starved. I almost moan, feeling the rush of blood in my dick.

Jesus fucking Christ...

She is as perfect as I remember. Her body pushes against mine. I kiss her deeper and deeper. She is like a drug I can't get enough of. How did I survive 8 years without her? How am I supposed to let go of her now? How am I supposed to deal with her dating another man? She makes me feel alive.

Reading her responses, I hold her with one hand and I open her office door with the other. Without breaking the kiss, I back her up inside the office and shut the door again. She drops her purse and her briefcase on the floor carelessly. I push her against the door and kiss her even harder. At the same time, I push my body against hers and she releases the sweetest moan I've ever heard. My dick twitches inside my pants.

Holding a grip of her hair, I tilt her head to the side and start kissing her neck. She moans again between some deep breaths. I moan against her neck as she grinds on my rock hard dick.

I grab her face and make her look at me. "You feel that, doll?" I ask as I press myself against her harder

She nods. Her lips are so pink and swollen, she's absolutely beautiful.

"It's all for you", I kiss her lips again.

Now, her hands are fighting with the zipper of my pants. My legs shake as her fingers come in contact with my dick over my pants. I grab her hands and throw them over my shoulders. I pick her up and sit her on the desk. She keeps her legs open so I can stand in between.

I release the jacket from her shoulders and I push the straps of her dress down, releasing her bare breasts. I look at her face for a moment and she bites her lip to hide her smile. I missed that little smartass smirk.

I lean in again, pressing my open mouth to the smooth path of skin between her breasts, breathing heavily as my lips trace over her the delicate stretch marks there -beautiful bonus of a big set of boobs. My hands cup her breasts and my fingers tease her hard nipples with a few gentle strokes before giving them a big squeeze.

I trace my mouth over her left nipple. I rub my tongue against the stiff bud and press my teeth against it.

"Aaron..." she moans and I almost cum. She is so fucking sexy.

"Do you want me to stop?" I ask.

She pauses and looks at me for a moment. I know it is a risky question, but I need to be sure. My heart throbs in my chest as I wait for her answer and my anxiety raises.

"No, keep going" she says and touches me again. "I have condoms in my purse" she adds

"But you bought them thinking of someone else tonight" I point out.

My hands move further down her body, and I push her dress up her belly. She spreads her legs further apart. I can't get over how good and delicious she looks. My fingers trace up her sides and she takes a shakey breath. Her body is begging for my touch.

I take a fistful of her hair, "Answer me" I demand

"Yes, I took them thinking of someone else"

"That's not what a good girl does" I spank her ass.

She gasps and bites her lip. I kiss her making her release it. One more time I kiss my way down her body. I discover the tattoo on her upper thigh that I saw the other day. It's a beautiful snake design that starts from her belly and goes down her side, ending on her thigh. I kiss over it and I come up again, licking every inch of hers making sure I didn't miss anything. I suck her nipples harder now, devouring her.

"Aaron" she drops her head back

"Yes, doll?" I ask whisper against her skin

"Get on your knees, please" she moans as her hips raise towards me

"Only because you asked nicely" I reply.

I drop to my knees entirely and drag her panties off her as I do. I grab Ally's legs, I throw them over my shoulders and I start kissing my way up her thighs. I trace her tattoo one more time.

I kiss the skin over her clit, teasing her even more. And then I bury my tongue in her. I suck and lick all of her. Her cunt, her clit, everything is mine to take. She tastes like HER. So delicious and indescribable I want to drown in it.

I know what to do, but that doesn't mean I don't pay attention to her reactions. I study her as I eat her out, determined to give her the best. I give her what she wants, and then take it away to frustrate her. She pulses against my tongue and I hum satisfied against her skin.

"Yes, yes..." she moans.

Her legs close by the sides of my head as her orgasm builds higher and higher between her legs. Her hand finds my hair and she pushes me even closer to her. She is allover my face. She is more important than oxygen to me.

She comes apart on my tongue. Her thighs tremor uncontrollably and I hold her down. I make sure to suck all my reward up before raising to my feet again. I kiss her lips and I let her taste herself from my tongue.

"Fuck..." she curses between heavy breathes, "That was..."

"Yeah..." I reply and kiss her again.

Her fingers find the rim of my pants.

"You don't have to" I remind her

"Trust me, I want to. Besides, this doesn't mean anything, right?".

And just like that my heart drops.

"Right...".

I kiss her, but suddenly, she has a bitter taste on me. I thought we were getting somewhere. I can't do this. Not like this.

I reach for my phone as Ally kisses my neck. I pretend I read a message and excuse myself with a quick excuse. I keep a straight face until I am out of her office, I get in my car and then I speed home.