Disclaimers

Dear guys, gals and non-binary pals,
Missed me? Because I missed you!

Welcome to another Aaron Hotchner fanfic. We are entering another enemies to lovers office romance. Like always, please prepare yourselves for some traumatized characters and traumatizing events. The title of this book, pretty much describes its content because that album my inspiration while writting this book. More specifically, it is a second-chance romance, that means it contains tears and GROVELLING. 

(A playlist that sort of decribes the progress of the story would be: Down Bad, My Boy Only Breaks His Favourite Toys, loml, Peter, I Can Do It With A Broken Heart, The Prophecy, imgonnatakeyouback, The Alchemy, So High School).

~~~

Warnings
• Smut
• Violence
• And English is not my first language so I apologize for any mistakes

~~~

Let's pretend that
• Jack doesn't exist
• Haley has been dead for a few years

~~~

The story is Dual POV and the POV of it's chapter is on the title.
For example: Chapter 1 - Aaron, it is from Hotch's point of view. I find it very cute and helpful to see the story from both POV's.

~~~

Additionally
There is a collage before each chapter that usually matches its content, just for a little inspiration and because I'm a perfectionist and I like to torture myself by doing details that nobody will probably even notice.

~~~

Enjoy! ❤️