Chapter 22 - Allison

"Cookie dough for you" Aaron says as he sets the small bowl of ice cream in front of me

"Aww, you remember" I reply as I take it in my hands

"I remember everything, doll" he says and kisses my head as he sits down on the couch with me.

We've been in a handful of dates at this point, planned and last minute ones, and this is the first one that happened at my place. We had plans to go out again, but I was too tired to really move today. I invited him over and spent the whole afternoon in my most comfortable pyjamas. Aaron brought dinner and dessert, including my favorite ice cream.

"What did you get for yourself?" I ask, hoping I can steal some to try

"Mint" he answers as he shows me the tiniest portion in his bowl

"Still with the mint? It tastes like toothpaste" I roll my eyes

"Why is that a bad thing?" he chuckles

"It's just weird"

"Ok" he laughs.

I don't understand the people that say Aaron doesn't smile or laugh. He doesn't stop smiling when he's with me. And he looks especially good tonight in his comfortable sweatpants and t-shirt -or maybe that's the lack of sex talking.

He promised me we'll take it slow until he gains my trust again. But I didn't expect it to be this slow. It's been a month and he hasn't kissed me once in the lips. We've went on several dates, we've slept in the same bed, we've cuddled, but he hasn't made a move yet. And I'm starting to really feel the lack of physical contact lately.

"Let's talk about your weird eating habits" he speaks up

"I don't have--"

"French fries with vanilla ice cream" he says

"That's delicious!" I insist

"No, it's too much. Too salty and too sweet at the same time. Just no"

"You're boring" I say, hoping to provoke him

"Really?" he replies surprised

"Yes".

He stares at me and bites his lip. He looks like he wants to give in but he has to be a gentleman all the fucking time. So, I grab him by the shirt and I kiss him. There is no awkward moment or realization second. Aaron wraps his arms around my waist and brings me to sit on his lap as we kiss.

His tongue teases my lips right before I open my mouth even further. His hands travel from my waist to my hair. As he grips onto my hair, I tilt my head to the right to give him better access of my mouth.

My fingers sneak inside the elastic band of his sweatpants and pull myself an inch closer to him. I grid against him, teasing both of us. Aaron's breath quickens but he doesn't move when I bury my fingers deeper into his waistband. Electric anticipation humms in my veins, but I don't rush. I want to savor this, because there is something so arousing about the wait.

Aaron pulls away from my lips for just a moment. "Ally..." he breathes out

"Remember that night in my office? I thought tonight might be the right night to return the favor" I tease and I kiss him again.

His muscles tighten slightly, like it takes all his willpower not to bend me over and fuck me any way he wants. The wetness between my thighs increases at the thought.

Slowly, I peel my lips from his and I sink to my kneels. I push his pants and briefs down along, and my mouth waters when I reveal his thick throbbing erection waiting for me.

He is so fucking big and hard enough to make my pulse spike. Drops of pre-cum drip from the tip. I get my mouth closer for a taste, and a whole-body shudder ripples through him.

That is all the encouragement I needed. I wrap my mouth around the head of his cock and suck, teasing his sensitive underside with my tongue while I stroke his length with my hand.

"Fuck..." Aaron lets out a moan, his head falling back as I work my mouth down his length.

My skin burns like it is the one being teased. Every suck goes straight to my clit, every twist and stroke coils tight in my belly until I moan with need. I take him deeper, hoping to satisfy my hunger. The wet, sloppy sounds of the blowjob mingled with his loud groans as he takes fistfuls of my hair. The gentle tug against my scalp sends goosebumps across my skin.

My nipples harden to painful points, but I don't get a chance to relish the sensation before his cock hits the back of my throat. I gag, my eyes watering and drool leaking from the corners of my mouth as I struggle to take him all the way.

Aaron's hands gentle, but my whimper of protest has them tightening again.

"You like that, don't you?" he chuckles.

I look up at him and moan.

"Fuck, doll, you look so good on your knees, choking on my cock".

My thighs clench at his words. Tiny flutters disrupted my stomach as he holds my head and pushes the final inch down my throat. I choke again, his cock so deep that my nose grazes his stomach, and just as little dots danced across my vision, he pulls out until only the tip rests on my tongue.

I managed to suck in a gasp of air before he drives into me again, and again, and again, harder and faster each time, until the brutal rhythm matches the painful pounding of my heart.

I am so flushed. I move my hips desperately to find some friction.

"Touch yourself" Aaron orders me.

And my hand slips between my legs. I start massaging my clit as he drives my head up and down his cock.

Soon, I get too lost in a haze of sensation. The tips of my fingers graze against my swollen clit and send sharp lightning bolts of pleasure through my body. I can't believe how wet I am; I am dripping all over the floor.

But I needed more. I circle and suck harder. Aaron's pace picks up speed to match mine, and my mind goes fuzzy, my hips jerking, my movements frantic as the tension need built and built and--.

The pressure inside me explodes and at the same time warm, thick drips of cum splash down my throat. Aaron's loud moan mixed with my strangled cries as the fuzziness fully drives me a haze of white. Wave after waves washes over my body while I ride out my orgasm.

Everything is so warm and slick and nice, and when the haze finally clears and Aaron's fingers unknot from my hair, I stay on the floor, too exhausted to stand.

Aaron parts my mouth open with his hand and I stick my tongue out, showing that I've taken everything.

"Good girl" he says as he caresses my cheek.

His strong hands pick me up and set me back on the couch, his movements smooth and fluid as he cleans me up.

After he finishes, he straightens my hair and clothes, his eyes gleaming with amusement and lingering desire. He pulls me into his arms and I relax against his chest.

"How do you keep getting better, woman?" he wonders

"I know. I never had any complains on my blowjobs" I tease him

"Hey!" his brows fall in a serious expression

"I'm kidding" I chuckle.