SS Hypno reunites with Sabre

SS Hypno Pov-

I sighed as I hid behind a tree and watched the White Steve that was chasing me. I didn't know how I got here but I knew that even though his eyes weren't pure Blue I couldn't trust him yet. I needed to figure out where I was without him chasing me all of the time though.

 "Come out!  Damn the Professor and his stupid experiments..." The Steve grumbled as a red Steve came up. He wore a brown cloak and a red hat on his head. Huh.

"Is something wrong Light? You seem upset." The red Steve asked as light sighed in annoyance.

"There's a weird Steve running around and I don't know if they're dangerous or not M! I don't know what to do..." Light said as I kept watching.

 "We could get Sabre to hel-" as soon as he said Sabre I took a step out of my hiding spot and they both looked startled.

 "Did you say Sabre...?" I asked quietly. Last I had heard of Sabre was that he took a End crystal explosion to save all of us. To bad Origin had to come and ruin it.

 "Um... Yes?" The red Steve said as I took another step towards them.

 "He's alive?" I whispered before speaking up. "Can you take me to him?"

 "Why should we do that?" This time it was Light that said it. I turned towards him before speaking.

 "He's my... Friend. I've helped him out before and he's helped me. I want to see him again after... What... Ten years now?" I said as they looked startled yet again. "Please let me see him."

 "Fine. But I'm keeping a eye on you." Light said as I rolled my eye.

 "Be my guest Light Steve."

--------------------------------------------------------------

 The two lead me to a white house as Light kept his promise and kept a eye on me. I ignored it in favor of thinking of what I was going to say to Sabre. It had been ten years since we had last seen each other.

 "Alright, we're here." M said as he knocked on the door.

 "CAN YOU GET THAT TIME? I'M A LITTLE BUSY!" Sabre yelled out as someone opened the door. It was a Steve that looked like my world's time but better.

 "ALREADY DID! Who's this?" He asked as M sighed.

 "We haven't gotten his name but he wants to talk to Sabre." M explained as time let us in.

 "I'll call him. SABRE! YOU HAVE A GUEST!" Time yelled out as footsteps came down the stairs.

 "If it's the Professor again I swe-." He froze once he saw me in both his step and his words.

 "Something wrong Sabre? You look like you've seen a ghost." I teased as he snapped out of it and ran up to me before hugging me.

 "Hypno... Your here..." He whispered as tears fell down his face.

 "Yes I am. I don't know how but I'm glad that I get to see you again Chicken." I said as he laughed.

 "Says the cyclops. What happened though?" He asked as I hugged him back.

 "I don't want to talk about it." Was all I said as everyone else left us alone. "I missed you Sabre."

 "Missed you too Hypno...."