Sabre Turns Neko for a bit

M Pov-

I was Exiting my House as I saw the Professor run up. He looked as Little scared as He hid behind me. What...? Sabre came around the Corner as I saw why the Professor was scared. Sabre looked Furious but also had... Cat ears and Tail?
"PPRROOFFEESSSSOORR RREEDD!!!" Sabre screamed as He stopped in front of me As the Professor stayed behind me.

"I SAID I WAS SORRY! IT'LL WEAR OFF IN A HOUR!" He yelled back as Sabre Hissed at him before noticing me.

"Hey M! Sorry about that! Can I see the Professor please?" He asked as I stared at his ears. They looked really Fluffy and I wanted to pet them...

"Why?" I asked retraining myself from petting him.

"As you can see, HE TURNED ME INTO A NEKO!"

"I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IT WOULD HAPPEN!"
"YOU STILL TURNED ME INTO A NEKO PROFESSOR RE-" I stopped him by petting his ears as he leaned into the touch. It was adorable.

Suddenly he started purring as the Professor snuck away as fast as he could. Good. When Sabre gets back to normal I wont be able to help him. I stopped petting him as he looked confused before embarrassed before Running away. I was confused but shook it off as Sabre just being embarrassed because he was purring.

I started to the Lab so that I could make sure that Sabre didn't kill the Professor for this. I didn't want The Professor dead anytime soon.