Snapped + Aftermath

Sabre pov-

I sighed as I brushed my Hair. I was told that There was A meeting in about ten minutes and I was Planning on being there early. I was a Little uneasy by the Look that the Orange and Yellow Leader's Gave me when they told me and M about the Meeting.

I shook My head as I quickly Slipped on My Bracelet. It was a Power dampener as I really didn't want to use my Powers anymore. M and Professor red knew About they're existence but Understood that I didn't want to Talk about them or use them.

Slipping on My green Jacket I sighed. The meeting was going to Be about the Rebellion that had risen up recently. The Yellow leader assumed that I had Something to do with it as I didn't help much with it. He just didn't understand that I was busy with my own life I guess.

"Sabre Are you ready to Go?" M asked as I jumped slightly Before Grabbing my Bag and Running downstairs.

"I'm Ready Now!" I said while smiling as He smiled back.

"Good! Yellow Leader said that he thinks he found out who the leader of the rebellion is." He told me as I smiled.

"Really? That's great! We have a higher chance to Take them down then!" I exclaimed as M smiled back at me.

"Yeah! Although He told Orange leader in advance for some reason... I don't really Know why though." M explained as We reached the Meeting room.

"Huh. That is weird." I said as we entered. Violet, Green and Blue were there and Talking to Each other. They Waved us over when They saw us.

"Hey Sabre! How are you Doing?" Green asked as I smiled.

"I'm good! What about you Guys?" I asked as Violet smiled.

"Great! I've been meaning to check on you but I had a Lot of paperwork and Researching about the Rebellion. I learned a Few things but not much." He explained as Everyone else came.

"Can we get this meeting over with? I have to train my Guards." Light Spoke tiredly as I smiled at him.

"Yeah. Who do you think is leading the Rebellion?" I asked Yellow as He glared at me. Huh?

"You." He spat as I blinked.

"What? Why do you think it's Sabre?" Green asked as He got up.

"It all traces back to Him! The Notes and everything! His Name was on several of the Papers!" He argued as I stared at him with my Normal Smile. "That and He hasn't been helping us with getting rid of It!"

"Sabre has Been busy!" M came to my defense as Orange Leader Sighed.

"M..." He said as I looked at him in hope that he didn't believe what Yellow Was Saying. My Hope was destroyed by his Next Words. "Sabre Isn't trust worthy in what he Says. He's Just Busy with the Rebellion!"

"Sabre Would Never Hurt people!" Violet Fought back as Light sighed.

"Look, If it was Sabre then he wouldn't be here in the First place." Light Stated as everyone started Arguing.

M, Violet, Green, Blue, Light and Indigo Arguing that I would never and Orange and Yellow arguing that it was probably all a Mask.

I Clenched my fists as I Stared at Yellow. He had always hated me since I had Been Corrupted once. It reminded me of Someone who hated me for a Similar reason... Just because I had different Colored Wings. I took multiple calming Breaths when Orange Said something that Made me snap.

"HE NEVER EVEN CRIED WHEN RAINBOW OR ANY OF HIS FRIENDS DIED!!" he yelled as I turned towards him.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed as Everyone went silent. "I DIDN'T CRY BECAUSE I DON'T SHOW WHAT I FEEL TO PEOPLE! IF ANYONE KNEW HOW I FELT THEY'D USE IT AGAINST ME! JUST LIKE JAKE DID WHEN I LOST MY FUCKING FAMILY! LIKE SARAH DID WHEN SHE HELPED TRAP ME AFTER I NEARLY DIED! LIKE VOID DID WHEN FUNNY DIED! LIKE THE BLUE STEVE SPRIT DID AFTER I NEARLY DIED BY A END CRYSTAL! I MIGHT NOT CRY OR SHOW ANY EMOTION THEN HAPPINESS BUT THAT'S BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE USED AGAIN!"

"Sabre I'm sor-" Orange started as I interrupted him.

"Save it. I don't want to listen to you right now." I spat before Calming myself. "I'll see you all Later!" I said as I left with my Normal FAKE Smile.

--------------

Aftermath...

"Sabre...? Can I come in?" I heard The Professor Say as I laid on my bed, My Blindfold On my bedside Table. I pushed myself up and Picked up my Blindfold and Tied it on while saying,

"Come in!"

He came in wearing A gray shirt and Tan Pants. I was a Little surprised that he wasn't wearing his Lab coat but was also a little glad. He sat next to me as I smiled.

"Sabre... I heard what happened. Do you want to Talk about it?" He asked as My smile left as I looked at my lap.

"Not really..." I mumbled as He hummed.

"That's alright. Just Know That I'm here for you Okay?" He said as I felt Tears prick at the Corners of my eyes. He rubbed my back in a Circler motion as I started Crying before Hugging him. He made a Sound of surprise before Hugging back.

"Thank you..." I Mumbled as he looked confused.

"What?"

"Thank you for being Honest with me the entire time I've known you..." I whispered as I Hugged him Tighter.

"Your Welcome Sabre." He said as I closed my eyes as Sleep slowly took me. The last thing I heard before falling asleep was, "You can call me goggles Sabre."