I don't remember the story I had going For this-

Ghost Sight, is A ability That is Known to be Extremely Rare and In most Cases, causes the user to Go insane. People Say that It's Because Most Users Gained The Ability after Killing A lot of people meaning that the Souls Are Vengeful.

However We've Found Someone Who can See them and Not go insane. He seems To be From another Kingdom As he doesn't act Like the other citizens. He Likes To help Anyone and Everyone With almost anything. He Also Helped a old Lady that was Known to be Rude to Everyone. After He helped her She seemed... Nicer? She has Started Giving Food to the Poor. It's Getting on the Kings Nerves that This man is Helping Everyone.

From what I've seen he Talks to most Spirits Like they're his Friends. When Asked Witch one he Talks to on a regular bias He will Laugh and Say that it Doesn't really matter, They're all his Friends.

The King Wishes For The man to be arrested and brought To him. When Looking for him We Could not find him at first. When we Did find him He Fought Against us. I guess one Of the Spirits Told Him What was Happening. When Brought to the king He Didn't say a Word until The King Asked him to Get whatever Was Pranking him Out. This is what He said,

"Look here Kane I am not helping you after what you did and you know that. I Left for a reason And I will not help you that Same Reason. Just so You know I didn't want to Come back but I did. And I will Not let you win. The Fight has only Just Begun old Friend." The Man said before somehow Teleporting away. Unfortunately The king Wanted us to catch him Immanently.

I made a mistake Trusting Kane. He unleashed The corruption and Now everyone is Going to Lose themselves to it. That man was Right. No one Should Of trusted Kane.

Sabre

That's What Ghost Seer's name is. My time is Almost up.

Sabre needs All the help he can get.

Whoever finds this book, Run as Fast as you can. HE is not satisfied. Leave this Ruined place behind.

Please. Your life is Important.

RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN

HE IS HUNTING
HE IS WATCHING

HE WILL NOT BE SATISFIED WITH ONLY ONE WORLD

CLOSE THE RIFTS

KEEP HIM SEALED

RUN UNTIL YOU CANT

HE WILL NOT GIVE UP