𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐲/𝐧

vote and comment!

if boothill was asked what his thoughts were on tourists, he'd say the following;

"those motherfuckers don't know a thing or two about respect- gotta bring em down a peg or two."

"huh? they're good for nothin' assholes who think they're better than us."

you get the gist- he really isn't fond of people who merely go to his town just to litter everywhere and talk as if they're the only 'goddamn' people in this town.

not even when he's met with genuinely decent people, he'd think they're just trying to get in his good graces so that they can convince him to let them buy their land.

though, that doesn't mean that boothill is an asshole to everybody- well, his peers can't say the same but the youngins and elderly can vouch for him.

on the days where he feels the need to slack off (which is every day but no one needs to remind him of that), he's seen around kids as he sings a song for them out on the meadow. or whenever something happens like if a local needs their roof fixed, he's the first to be there and get his hands dirty fixing it.

it's safe to say that he only has a soft spot for his kin.

and just because that 'snobby good-for-nothin' shitty girl' is related to the old couple who he helped countless of times before, doesn't mean she gets an exemption.

often times, he'd think to himself about the 'what if's' of his situation. what if he was born as a city folk? would he still be able to call them rude and hopeless to change? or would he act the same way and even be worse than the him now?

would he suffer from the heat too like the anemic-looking girl? would he also get chased around by the cows he loves so much? would he be on his phone watching those 'tic-tacs' as he calls it?

as much as he'd like to think outside of the box- thinking isn't really in his vocabulary. and he'd rather just enjoy the moment than to think about scenarios that would less likely happen in real life.

"well i'll be damned, look who finally decided to show up." the male smirked, leaning on his chair as his hair fell from his shoulders, swaying behind him as his eyes landed on a (h/c) haired girl who just woke up.

it wasn't his first choice coming to this household knowing that a pest resides in it- but since henry personally invited him to have lunch with the family, who was he to resist a good home cooked meal that wasn't made by his dad? (he loves his dad, but old man edie can't cook for his life- boothill's words, not mine)

he expected to hear the infamous foreigner complaining about the lack of technology when he first came in. yet when he arrived, he couldn't see her anywhere.

as a matter of fact, boothill even prayed she already went back to where she came from- it lessened his headache once he started imagining a 'city person' free town.

that thought was shattered when maize told him that y/n was just asleep.

"why are you here?" the girl grumbled, her lips slowly frowning as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

this wasn't a great start to her morning- or afternoon realistically.

"you're finally up! have you met dear boothill when you were out to town? you guys look like friends already!" maize exclaimed, walking into the dining room with her hands holding a steaming pot of delicious stew.