Part 1

[y/n pov]

I woke up on my grandma cleaning my room...

„Halmeoni!" i said pretty annoyed „Can you do this later i'm sleeping." with thats i covered my head with the blanket. „Lee y/n! It's 11 pm and you are still sleeping, and as if that is not enough you are yapping about me cleaning your room!!!" i looked at my grandma and i did nor understand why she was so angry suddenly but i just got up.

A few minutes later my grandma finally left the room.. „She was so pissed because of 5 minutes?! Geez...". I just got up and checked my phone. But suddenly a smile creeped onto my face because i saw my wallpaper, i saw the prettiest human alive and the most friendly boy

𝐍𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐢

„LEE Y/N!!! COME AND EAT!" my grandma called me from downstairs but i did not answer.. i was still looking at that picture, my eyes sparkling... „This boy got me crazy over him" i said to myself. Just then my grandma yelled again „YAH, LEE Y/N?!". That got me out of my toughts and i went downstairs to eat.

[𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

After eating i went upstairs into my room again and i saw a notification pop up on my phone. I checked my phone and i literally screamed in my room... „AHHHH HALMEONI!!!!!! HALMEONI!". I excitedly ran downstairs. „Why are you screaming like that!? Are you insane?! Whole seoul heard you!!" my grandma said „HALMEONI YOU KNOW I LOVE ENHYPEN RIGHT?!" i said ignoring her. „Yes." my grandma said while rolling her eyes. „They are having a concert nearby can i please go~" My grandma was thinking so i made puppy eyes, i know she can't stand them. „this kid.. okay. Okay! Go there how much does it cost?" i hugged her and kissed her cheeks „only 128.692 won" my grandma gave me the money and i again kissed her and ran to the ticket store to get myself the tickets.

[𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞]

I was so excited that i did not even realize that i was jumping on the way. I felt the weird look on others face but i couldn't care less at that moment. This was going to be my first concert, yayy!

But i was so deep in my toughts that i didn't realize that i walked against a boy. „oh my god! I'm so sorr-„ But before i could even finish my sentence that boy ran away. He looked at me before running more and paused for a second but again he ran afterwards.. „wow, he's definitely in a rush.. Crazy boy." i tought but i gotta say.. his eyes were so familiar to me... i just couldn't figure out who it was. After i was about to stand up again tons of paparazzis ran towards me and some of them ran next to me but some ran against me and i again fell on the ground. „WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING YOU IDIOT!" i yelled behind that person. Geez! What's wrong with them.

[??? 𝐏𝐨𝐯]

I gotta run away from these crazy paparazzis! Why would i go to a restaurant without my mask anyways! Suddenly a girl ran into me. Perfect! I was going to run. But i suddenly turned around to see her face.. Woah... i tought. I paused for a second... how the hell can someone be this pretty?? Who is she? I want to know everything about he- 𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐢!! Come back to your sense are you insane! .. some paparazzis are running towards me i need to run again.

[y/n pov]

I just shrugged that off and i tried to not destroy my mood. I again walked until i finally arrived at the store.

„hey young lady.. What can i do for you?" the cashier asked me. I need to say.. He was good looking but he was grinning really disgusting. I was wearing a skirt and he was staring on my exposed body. I started to feel uncomfortable so i wanted to end this as soon as possible.. „U-uhm a ticket for Enhypen worldtour.. uhm, fate+ in seoul.." i said. „Sure.." he was still giving me that look but i just ignored it. „Here." i took them i thanked him and i payed the tickets. With that i left the store, i did not want to see this creep any longer..

I started walking back home with the tickets in my hands. I'm so happy that i could scream trough seoul right now but i need to stay calm...

[𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐯]

I'm finally back in the dorm, i shrugged off that dumb paparazzis, FINALLY. „Yo niki i tought you got lost.. where have you been?" said jake. „I forgot my mask and some paparazzis saw me they followed me trough the whole city dude!" jake was laughing but i was just glaring at him.. „Whatever, just come sit with us.." i just nodded i was exhausted so sitting would be nice now..

[𝐚/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯]

They all went into nikis and jakes room because that's the biggest room in the dorm.. „See who came back.." said jungwon in a annoying tone. „He was getting targeted, again" said jake.. heeseung looked over to niki.. „it's always the same niki.. you need to be more careful!" niki just rolled his eyes..

„Oh wait!" he suddenly said.. „what??" said Jay curious. Niki jumped up and explained them what happened.. „While running away.. i bumped into a girl.. She- She was so.. well. She was so pretty. I wanted to take her with me but i couldn't... i don't know.." sunoo exchanged looks with sunghoon and they laughed. „Awh.. our cute riki grew up so fast.." heeseung said. „heyy, stop it" niki says while covering his face with his hands.

[𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯]

When i was home i sent the tickets to our group chat with minnie, naila and rose..

𝐘/𝐍: EY EY EY I GOT ENHYPEN TICKETS

(Act like it says seoul😭)

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄: WTF OMG LUCKKKYY!!!

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄: Eyy when is it?

𝐘/𝐍: In 2 days AHH!!

𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀: awwh greet jake for me if u see  him😔😔

𝐘/𝐍: hahaha, sure i will

With that i left the chat... it's 10 pm already i should slowly go to sleep.. i have school tomorrow.

So that's it from me for today😍 please don't judge it's my first ff i ever wrote.. i hope you all liked this. I will try to make the next part asap🤍