Part 9

[a/n pov]

When niki came back home the members were doing some random stuff as always.

Sunghoon and jay were cooking something. More like jay was cooking and sunghoon was eating. Sunoo and heeseung were playing some games and jungwon and jake were on their phones.

„I'm home." niki said about to walk upstairs. „Ah, niki come here really quick." jungwon said. Niki turned around and sat on the couch next to jake. „So." jay started the conversation. „We wanted to apologize to y/n because you are right. We were so mean to her for no reason." he continued. Niki nodded with a smile. „Good that you guys know what was wrong." niki said. „You know, she is my girlfriend and i think it's wrong to talk with her or behind her back like that." he said, „besides, heeseung hyung.. i hope you know that the girl with no Niveau got just thank her looks already a deal to debut in a k-pop group." niki said.

„She did?" heeseung asked. Niki just nodded. „Woah." he just said. „Nice thing but let's don't forget the main thing right now." jungwon said. „We need to apologize to y/n.. but how will we do that." jake said. They just shrugged. „Niki, take her to our next dance practice. We will apologize to her then." sunghoon said looking at his reflection from his phone. Sunoo took his phone away and put it on the table. „YAH! KIM SUNOO." sunoo just laughed.

„I will go sleep now." niki said leaving to his room.

[y/n pov]

I was just laying on my bed scrolling through some TikTok videos but suddenly my phone started ringing.

„Rikstar"

I just smiled. „Heeeey" y/n said picking up the call. „Hello y/nie!" niki said all excited. „How are you feeling rikstar?" i started to smile seeing his face. He is so precious. „I'm good and how's my princess doing??" he said as if he is babying me. I love it when he calls me by nicknames hehe. „I'm also doing great.." y/n said with a smile. „But i have school tomorrow!!" now niki was more doing a disgusted expression.

I laughed at his silliness. „school is so useless." he said rolling his eyes. „You know. I tought about that idol thing.." niki now was listening more careful „yeah?" he said. „Well, i tought and i think it's a little bit too much for me." niki is just pouting. „sorry baby but it seems like never ending practice and honestly i would more like to be a actress." i said. He was just smiling. „I won't force you to do something you don't want to." his smile while saying this. It's melting me!!

„I love you." i said. „I love you too."

[a/n pov]

These two talked for 1-2 hours on the phone but then y/n got scolded by her grandma for still being on phone because she has school the next day. After they hung up y/n immediately fell asleep while niki was playing ps5 with heeseung.

[next day/ y/n pov]

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep

„AHHH! This alarm!!" I said while getting up.

I got ready for school. „Y/n" my grandma suddenly called me. „Yeah??" i said while sitting next to my grandma. „i will be gone for 2 weeks, i will go to my my younger sisters house." she said. Whaaaat?? „Nooo" i said whining. „I need to go she isn't feeling so good... „well, if it's important you should go." i said with a pout.

„Then i will say bye to you i will leave soon.." „nawwwh..." i said and hugged my grandma. „Bye my beautiful kid. There is money on the table and call me everyday okay??" i smiled and nodded. „bye my dear" my granny said. „Byee" i said all sad.

[time skip/ in school]

I just went to my seat in class. My grandma being gone for so long is so rare it makes me sad. Butttt today i will meet my wholesome boyfriend riki- „AHHHH!" someone interrupted my toughts by suddenly patting my shoulder. „And you again." yea. Bully. John. „What do you want?" „i want to annoy you" he said smirking. „just your presence in the class annoys me so you can leave!" i kind of yelled.

„YAH! Lee y/n how do you think how you are to yell at me?!" i just rolled my eyes. „Obviously someone with more Niveau than you." i could see his anger boiling up. „YOU-„ he was about to cure at me when the teacher walked in. „JOHN! Sit down?!" he just glared at me and went back to his seat.

The lesson was pretty boring.

After it ended we finally had break. John bumped into me, of course on purpose. Omg i hate him so much!!

„Helllooo y/nie" rose said while walking up to me. „Heyy" i said. „WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE CONCERT?!" naila asked excitedly. Should i tell them? No, i shouldn't.. for riki. „Nothing, it was probably only some media play for attention." i said sipping on my coffee. „Well, possible." minnie said.

I went back to class after the bell rang. sad that i have no classes with any of the girls today. I was about to take my stuff for the next subject out but then someone pulled my hair from behind. „AHH! THAT H-HURTS LET GO!" i yelled. Of course it was john. He pulled my hair so hard that i fell on the ground. „A-are you crazy??!" i screamed at him. Tears were forming in my eyes because of the pain. „Talk with respect to me." he said with no expressions. Nobody was in class to help me.

I just pushed him and i was about to walk out but then he pulled me back by my arm and slapped my left cheek. „I just told you to have respect and that is what you do seriously?!"

Sadly this is the end of the part😔☝️ cya guys tmrw 🤍