Part 14

[y/n pov]

„Riki.."

He looked at me. Oh my god how can someone be this cute???!! I pointed at the camera, which he „closed" but it was still live. He understood and now he had tears. He closed the camera after apologizing to the fans.

He checked the ipad before closing it. „Y/n you scared me." he said. Well i can hear in his voice, that he is angry on me. „Sorry, baby..." i said back hugging him. „You could only point at the camera why the whole show??" he asked me. God he looks hot when he is angry- wtf y/n?

„Noo niki i'm sorry but we already got hate so i wanted them to believe we broke up.." he sighed. He was upset. I again hugged him and kissed his cheeks. „Sorry, okay?" „promise you will never do something like that without telling me again." he said sulking. He is so cute. „Promise." i said and he just smiled. „Where are you looking at. Huh?" i asked kind of smirking. And i oop. His lips on mine now. I of course kissed him back... until...

„AHHHH MY EYES!!!" A voice interrupted us. „YAH DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK???!" Riki  Yelled. „DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO LOCK THE DOOR?!" sunghoon, who just got traumatized yelled back. I laughed. I love this whole atmosphere. „Sorry hoonie~" i said he then left the room with an disgusted expression. „Why did he even come oh my lord!!" niki groaned and laid on the bed. „Come here." he said opening one of his arms. I snuggled next to him and i hugged him. He is like a safeplace. When i'm with him i feel like it's only us two in the world (It's u and me in this world😍). I love this guy more than anything.

[2 months later]

[y/n pov]

I closed my eyes and opened them and now 2 months past. Woah. It's December now and it's pretty could outside. But you know it's my birthday really soon i mean in 2 days!!! And also it's niki birthday in 8 days.

[lil quiz😋 when is y/n's bday when niki's bday is in 8 days??]

But besides that niki and my dating situation is... well. How to explain it. We are even closer now and everyday we get to know each other better but the media.. they didn't like the fact that we are dating. Not at all. Some believed us faking our break up. They are protecting us. I feel bad for them but yeah. Some are hating us and they are saying they saw us together. Well probably but most of them are lying. And some are saying they don't care and if we date they are congratulating us. The last kind of people are the best to be honest.

But niki and me, we decided to ignore the media and just focus on our own relationship and not what the media thinks. Currently me and niki we are outside walking around.

 Currently me and niki we are outside walking around

Ur outfit. Just then we walked by a jewelry shop and i saw a necklace that reminded me so much of riki. I will buy that for his birthday. But how will i buy it without him noticing. „ah riki!" „what happened?" „uh.. i dropped my wallet i think you can go to the restaurant to take a seat it's often full there i will just look for my wallet." good excuse y/n. „Well then i will go with you." he said. Bad excuse y/n.. „noo. You find a seat i will be back don't worry." he looked at me. „Well okay. But be careful." i nodded and he left.

Let's gaur! I went into the shop and i brought the necklace!! Niki will like it for sure.. but suddenly i bumped into someone. „Yahhh!" i said. „Watch whe- lee y/n?" a familiar voice.. fuck. „woah y/n long time no see. I mean we haven't seen each other since you broke up with me and ran away right?" i didn't look at his face. I don't wanna see that assholes face. „What do you want?" my voice is so shaky. Y/n.. calm down.

„You." he said holding my hand. I pulled them back. „Shut up! I know exactly what you want." i started to cry. The memories. No the disgusting flashbacks. The trauma. Everything came back now. I hate him. „Fuck off." i said about to leave until he pulled me back. „Where are you going huh? We are not done." i tried to pull my arm back but he just held it harder. „what?" i asked him.

„Why did you run? We had fun." he said smirking. „Freak." he didn't like my word and he pulled me closer. „Don't push your limits y/n. I was trying to push him away but his last words made me shock. „You can't escape y/n." the words from back then.

Tears started to drop again. „Let me go, please." i said while my voice was still shaky. „no, why would i?" where is riki why isn't it that drama story that he comes to check on me and then he sees this and saves me. I should scream. But before i could even do something i felt a hand on my mouth. „Sh, now sleep.." i started to lose my Balance and everything turned to black...

What will happen next?🤫