Part 5

[niki pov]

Finally, the red light turned off. I ran to the other side of the street. Y/n was already walking away. „fuck" i cursed under my breath while running faster.

Even tho she was only walking i couldn't catch up with her. What is this girl doing to me.

She went into a shop. Jackpot! I also went into the shop and now i was looking for her. Is this girl some kind of ghost?? How does she disappear so fast.

After sometime of searching for her i found her next to the ramyeon shelf. Her friend was holding her back from buying a fourth package of ramyeon. Now y/n is sulking.. cute.

Her friend got a call and then she waved to y/n and left. She was obviously in hurry bcz she was running and she did not even recognize me. That's actually good.

That's now my time to shine. I walked up to y/n.

[y/n pov]

Me and naila, we went into some kind of shop we never saw before. Honestly, i'm still not over the scene of earlier but it was for sure only for media play.. i just shrugged that off because now, i was next to my second husband besides niki. Ramyeon. My eyes were sparkling i love this food so much.

I was about to grab the fourth package of ramyeon when naila took it away from me and scolded me. „Yah! Lee y/n do you even know how ridiculous this is. Eating ramyeon 24/7 will get you sick. Geez! This girl's driving me crazy!!" i was just sulking. Dumb naila.

But just then naila got a call from her mom. She said they will go to her grandma.. she is not feeling well. Naila was really worried so she left really fast the shop. Poor girly.

But now.. i can get my fourth package. Pehehe. I was about to walk to the cash desk when someone held my arm. „Who the- omg." wtf.

[a/n pov]

Y/n was shocked. No way THE nishimura is here. „Ri-„ he closed y/ns mouth with his hand. „Shh, keep it low." he said with a quiet voice.

He held y/n by her arm and he pulled her into some alley. „Riki? It's you?! Really?? What was that on the concert? Why are you pulling me here?! Wha-„ he suddenly started to laugh. „What's so funny" y/n tought. „You are cute, you know?" riki said. „Huh." „i said, you are cute." riki repeated.

[y/n pov]

I'm confused as hell. Niki is infront of me. He said i'm cute and OMG WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY LIFE. „So, i will try to stay calm. You, nishimura riki, you and me, we ran into each other you said and i didn't recognize you. Then i came on your concert and now the whole world hates me bcz of you media play. And-„ again he cutted me off. Bro let me speak till the end at least once?

„Hold on. Media play? You think that was a media play??" i looked at him confused. „Of course i think that. It is a media play." i said with a small pout. Now niki was the one who was looking confused. „I'm death serious." he said with a straight face.

„What?" he is joking. „I love you" he said. I was too stunned to speak. „You what?!" he just smiled. „Wait, wait, wait. So you don't even know me. You know my name and that's it. And now you are confessing. Really?" i said still not believing what came out of his mouth.

„y/n, i'm so so so serious. I know, i don't even know you but your beauty could take anyones eyes into heaven. I really do love you and this won't change till my last day." niki said smiling at the end. He is blushing. He is cute.. i looked down. I don't even know how to reply.

„I- i of course like you too." i said which made riki smile. „But." i said. his smile faded away. „But i'm a idol.. i know."  i just pouted.

„You know, fans often don't know the off camera of idols. Many. And i mean many idols are dating and fans don't even sense that." he said. „You want us to secretly date?" i asked. „Yes." niki said looking at me questioning. „I mean, of course i would love to. And i love you too but, but isn't this risky? What if your company finds out. You and the rest of enhypen will be death." niki shook his head. „I will ask the company. But till then.. i will call you mine."

I blushed on his random flirt. „Yah!" i said looking away. He smiled and hugged me. Am i living the dream of every engene out there? Or maybe, my biggest dream?

[a/n pov]

After this coincidence niki stayed with y/n sitting on some bench for one more hour until his eldest member called him. „Niki? Where are you? It's late and you just ran away like that. Come home now, we still gotta talk." niki just groaned. „Fine." he said.

„Y/n, your place is pretty near to my place. I will take you to your house." y/n smiled and said „thank you rikstar but i think that's too risky on our first day.." well niki had to see the fact that this is true.

A deep sigh from nikis side. „sometimes i hate being a idol.." he said. Y/n slightly hit his arm. „Niki there is so much beautiful things in being a idol. A thing like this shouldn't make you hate it." y/n tried to comfort him.

He just smiled and gave a kiss on her forehead. Y/n again blushed but then they bit their goodbyes to each other.

And i will also say goodbye to you guys and i'm sorry for not posting for 2 days😞 i was just busy these days but i will post regularly again🤓 nauw bye bye (also ty for 40 reads😍)