Part 15 (end)

[riki pov]

Y/n was right. The whole restaurant is full. Well eventually i found a pretty cute place for two people. I didn't order anything because y/n said she saw some food on tiktok and she wants to buy that. The kids from today.

Well now 15 minutes passed since y/n was gone.. should i call her. No.. maybe she is still looking for her wallet...

[15 minutes later]

„Sir, do you want to order something?" the employee asked me getting me out of my toughts. „No thank you.. i will leave now. I'm sorry." i said bowing and afterwards i left. No. She would return already. I will call her now.

*ring*
*ring*
*ring*

„Heyy.. sorry i'm not available right now.. try later again, byee.."

The mailbox. I will call her again

*ring*
*ring*
*ring*

„she is not available... okay?" what the fuck. A deep man voice answered the phone. „Who are you? Where is y/n?!" who tf is this?! He laughed. „And i would tell you because?" my anger is boiling. „Calm down riki... y/n will just give the company i want for now. She will be safe with me don't worry." „you-„

*beep*

The call ended. That son of a bitch. I ran to the police to inform them about the whole situation. What am i gonna do? What if he does something to y/n? That would be my end. My life would be a empty page.

[y/n pov]

„AHH!" my head. Oh my god it hurts like hell. „Look who woke up.." a familiar voice said entering the room. That's moment I realized.

I'm in some room. I'm laying on the bed. Well now I'm sitting. Also.. this room. I remember it too well... it's the room where the trauma started.

I immediately stand up and i looked at him. „What do you want from me mark?!" i said again, my voice was shaky as fuck. „i told you what i want y/n." he said coming closer. I could step back. I'm trapped in the devils trap.. „let me go. Now." i said looking straight into his eyes. He is still good looking but now matter how pretty he is i hate him with my whole damn heart.

„Y/n. After you i never liked anyone else. I want to feel you again. No i want it now." he said pushing me on the bed. I'm scared. I started to cry. It's fear, only fear. „Please let me go-AH!" suddenly his lips were on my neck. No. I don't want this again so i pushed him but with that he just pinned my hands above my head. Fuck this.

I just gave up on every hope or anything...

suddenly i heard the police from outside. What?

Mark backed off. „Fuck your boyfriend." he said and he was about to run when someone kicked the door and opened it. „You! You come with us!" the police said to mark while the other police officer was talking to me. „miss, are you okay? What did he do to you?" i was speechless. Is this a wonder. „H-he couldn't do anything because you came but he tried to do something..." the police officer just nodded.. „so, he couldn't do anything?" i nodded. „But a few years ago he did the same thing... only that nobody could help.." the officer was looking at mark in disgust.

„y/n!" niki ran up to the room and hugged me. I also hugged hm and suddenly the feeling of Saftey came back again. „I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." niki said with tears. „Yah it's over now don't worry as long as i have you and besides why would you be sorry you did nothing wrong.." i said kissing his cheek. „I just feel guilty.." he said i just hugged him...

[y/ns bday]

„Come here y/nn" niki said because my eyes were covered with a blindfold. It's my birthday and the whole situation from 2 days ago is past now...

„Okayyy! We are here." he said and then i put my blindfold of and i can't believe my eyes „rikiii!!" i said. He decorated a table on the beach. a date, but the most beautiful one i will ever have in my life. „Yaah! I love you so much niki!!" i said hugging him and leaving kisses on his cheeks. He just smiled.

„Anything that makes the princess smile." he said. „Butttt.." this is not the end of your gift!!" he said and he got a small package out of his bag. I opened it and omg!! It was the bracelet i would die for!! „YAH RIKI THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!" i jumped on his and hugged him like a koala. I guess it came a little unexpected because the next thing i know was us on the beach ground..

We were both laughing until niki made me blush like always „you look like an actual angel right now you know that?" i smiled looking away. „And you look like an actual prince." i said and he hugged me. „Let's eat"

 „Let's eat"

Y/n

Riki

Riki

Afterwards we just ate our food and then we sat on the beach ground and we watched the sunset.

I was resting my head on nikis shoulder and it was the best birthday i could wish for. I hope we will stay happy till out last days...

————————————————————

Okay. We sadly reached the end of our story but i think this was a good end?🙂 whatever i gotta thank you guys so much for all your reads it motivated me like crazy! And soon i will write a new story tell me which member you want the story about.

Thank you and bye!😋🫶