Part 2

[a/n pov]

Y/n woke up due to her annoying alarm sounds.. „YAAAAH!" she whined

She woke up. „I don't wanna go to school.." she said annoyed. But i doesn't really matter if she wants to she must go anyways🙂

After y/n roles around for 5 more minutes on her bed she finally got up..

She got her uniform

And went downstairs to see her grandma making food for her

And went downstairs to see her grandma making food for her. „Good morning halmeoni." she said in a lazy tone. „Good morning my dear." said the grandma with a warm smile.. this is the smile y/n loves the most.

[time skip]

„I'm leaving!!" yelled y/n trough the house. „Okay. Take care y/n!" with that y/n left to school.

[in school/ y/n pov]

I walked into the school just to hear the usual loud hallway sounds of our school. „So annoying..." i muttered. „HI!" a loud greet from my friend Minnie got me flinching. „YAH! Are so crazy why are you scaring me like that." y/n whined again. „Sorrryyy.. i'm just so excited for you to go to that concert!!". Right! The concert „I COMPLETELY FORGOT THAT OMG." i said with a huge grin on my face.

„why so loud at 7 in the morning.." a tired voice approached us. „ good morning rose.." said minnie. She just nodded. „Tired as always??" i asked chuckling on her silliness. She just groaned and leaned against the locker behind us.

We talked about few more useless things as always but then the first subject started. „AHHH! I will be all by myself where is naila.." i said to the others who were going to their own classes.. i lowered my head knowing i will be all by myself because my best friend is not at school..

[a/n pov]

After 20 minutes of the lesson the door suddenly opened to reveal a defeated girl.. „NAILA!" y/n screamed.. A bit too loud. „Lee y/n and kang naila! DETENTION!" the teacher yelled at these two.. „first you are coming to late and then YOU are screaming around?! Shameless!!". The two girl couldn't do anything else than bowing to the teacher..

[school ends]
[back to y/n pov]

„Oooof i don't want detention now!!" i said frustrated. Why is it always me who gets into trouble. „Nailaa." i said because she was being so quiet the whole day already.. she usually has so much tea what is wrong with her now. She just hummed in response. Geez! What is wrong with her.. „Ay nai.. are you alright? You seem upset. Did something happen?" I asked becausd i was getting worried about her. „Hey, hey! What happened tell me. Now!" i held her in my arms while saying this because she started to tear up... Something is wrong with my best friend and i don't know what!!!

[naila pov]

I really want to tell y/n what happened but she will be so angry.. But she is my best friend i need to tell her also i wouldn't feel so bad if i had her with me..

„So.." i started speaking with a shaky voice. „yesterday.. Me and lexie were just casually speaking but suddenly i got thousands of notifications.." now y/n was already looking angry.. as if she just knew what i was gonna say.. „go on." she said kinda cold. „.. Well all the notifications were about me telling lexie who my crush was... she posted it." y/n was angry i could see her blood boiling...

[y/n pov]

I knew this was about lexie.. that bitch. „I told you many times to NOT talk to Lexie naila but who am i talking to.. it feels like you are a stone and the actual naila is living somewhere else!" after seeing naila tear up again i just hugged her.. she does not feel- WAIT i've a. Idea „heyyy! Do you want to come to the concert with me? Like tomorrow??" naila looks up in confusion to me so i explain her why „so, forget that bitch i don't want to see you sad! I want to distract you.." naila tought for a moment.. „But my parents would never let me go there." she said slowly wiping her tears away. „Just try and ask them for meee!!" naila tought again.. i know she can't stand enhypen. „Okay.. i will ask them." naila said and i jumped in excitement. Now the concert will be even better..

[time skip]

I was on my way home.. FINALLY. But suddenly i saw that boy from yesterday again nearby the ticket store where he bumped into me. That eyes i know them.

But this time he was wearing a mask last time i just saw him eyes.. but the rest of his face was coverd by his hand.. suddenly he looked up to me and i was about to approach him to apologize but before i could even go there some fans or idk what they are recognized him.

Again, he ran but this time he bowed to his fans. He wasn't running to fast but still he was running.. suddenly i noticed that he was coming into my direction..

„what's your name?" he said kind of stressed. „y-y/n.. lee y/n" i stuttered with that he ran away. What is wrong with this guy?! I tought but i just walked away

[niki pov]

I ran home with the feeling of success. I know her name now.. maybe i can find her instagram. I was back at the dorm and without even greeting my members i ran up to my room to search her name on instagram.. Of course on my personal phone.

After searching for awhile i finally found her instagram. yay! For some while i stalked her instagram.. i found that she is actually a engene and i'm her bias hehe. She did not recognize me...  that's rare but i'm glad. I'm mad inlove with this girl... i even found out which school she's attending.

Again we reached the end of a part😞😞🙏 i will see you guys in the next part and thank you for the reads i really have fun in writing... also what do you think what will happen on the next days??