Part 4

..but suddenly
——————————————————

[y/n pov]

Suddenly niki jumped down from
The stage which shocked me but they are often doing this on concerts.. right?

And- WTF why the hell is he walking towards me!!! Y/n! Calm down i'm sitting on the vip seats this is normal he will just greet engenes over here...

„Hey.." he said... he is standing infront of me... i can't believe this!!! „Hey" i said while chuckling. Is this actually happening? Is THE nishimura riki standing infront of me? Am i dreaming?

[a/n pov]

The crowd was quite... the members were quite and naila was quite. Nobody was understanding what niki was doing.

Some whispers and screams were heard but the two... y/n and niki were just staring at each other.

But suddenly niki broke the eye contact and he spoke..

„So, dear engenes. I ask you guys for attention now... everything happened a few days ago. As you guys know me, i again forgot my mask and i went to an restaurant without it.." chuckles were heard.. niki had to smile „of course some paparazzi's spotted me and they started to run after me.." he is looking at y/n again..

[y/n pov]

Paparazzi's? no mask? Running away? This all sounds too similar to me.. is this possible?

„Then, while running... i bumped into a girl and when i saw her face.." he stopped and now he has looking directly into my eyes. „That girl, she was the prettiest human i've ever seen.. she was looking like a angel i- i feel inlove in first sight..." he held my hand. Words weren't forming in my mouth.. he was that boy? What is happening right now?!

„She- this girl infront of me... she is the girl. I love this girl alot!" his confession shocked me. „W-what?" was the only thing i could stutter. I'm shocked.

Suddenly the moment got destroyed by a staff member. She whispered something which made nikis smile fade... he once again looked at me before leaving back to the stage.

That's the time when i realized the world was still turning and people were staring... my friend was looking more surprised than me „what- the- ACTUAL FUCK!?" she screamed „did that actually happen? THE nishimura confessed to you?! OH MY GOD!!!" naila screamed.. i couldn't show any reaction.

The members were also pretty surprised.. no, they were all in shock. They just performed another song and few more afterwards. i was not concentrated on the concert. Not only the thing that just happened, everyone was staring at me as if i'm a statue in a museum..

I wanted to leave this place as soon as possible but i just couldn't. I hate the way people are giving me that ugly looks... This is making me so uncomfortable. The whole concert has a different atmosphere now.

They performed as their last song of the concert ‚shout out'

Since that happened, between niki and me 1 hour passed but still people were staring.. i feel so uncomfortable.

[niki pov]

I couldn't concentrate on the damn concert.. y/n was feeling uncomfortable i see it. Engenes were staring at her since 1-2 hours i feel bad for her... i shouldn't have done this. I'm getting angry. Why the fuck won't they stop?! They don't see that she is uncomfortable?

After we performed ‚shout out' we waved to engenes and we went backstage... i was scared. The staff will kill me and i only must wait till i'm in the company now.. the ceo will kill me.

[backstage]

„NISHIMURA RIKI!" the manager yelled. „What was that for?! Are you crazy?!!??? Do you know in what kind of trouble we are now?" i just looked down. I know i did something bad. „Sorry" i said.

„you put the whole group into fucking trouble because of that girl? She is not even in your level!!! She is not worth this." no. It wasn't guilt anymore.. it's anger. I looked up angrily. „YOU are now crossing your limits." i said coldly. The members were staring in shock. The manger was also not saying anything. „Niki the ceo will kill you. You know that, right?" i was about to answer but jungwon hyung pulled me away and bowed to the manager.

„Niki. You were talking about this girl?" i nodded. „You know what kind of trouble we are in now, right?" jay hyung said. Again i just nodded and looked down. „Don't go too much on niki. The ceo will understand him. I think..." sunghoon hyung said. I looked at with my lips pressed at each other.

„I'm really sorry. The words came out of my mouth." i said while bowing. „Niki that's not bad don't worry it will be forgotten in few days." said sunoo hyung trying to comfort me.

Wait a second. Y/n is probably still here. I need to talk to her „I will be right back." without listening to whatever my members were saying i left the changing room. Of course i changed my outfit already and i was wearing a cap so less people would recognize me.

 Of course i changed my outfit already and i was wearing a cap so less people would recognize me

I was searching for her everywhere. And i eventually found her infront of an cafe with her friend, i think. I saw the girl next to her in the concert already. They look pretty. Both of them. I wss going to approach her but some fans came up to me and wanted to take pictures. Of course i made pictures with them i mean i still love my fans alot.

After talking with them a little i saw them standing up. Oh no. I excused myself from the fans and i ran up to her. She is waking away. Oh fuck! Why is the red lights now on?! I saw her walking away. No please is this happening? Am i so close to her but not seeing her?! God please help me!!

Well i guess my wishes came true the green light turned on.

Oki doki. This part reached a end😞🙏 i hope u liked it and so far it's my fav part.. btw thank yall for 30 reads hehe😍 have a nicue day🤍