Part 13

[niki pov]

Y/n was eating her chocolate as if she never had any chocolate in her life before. „She is so cute what am i gonna dooo~" i said while kissing y/ns cheeks. „Bro. Get a room." jake said while sunoo was looking at us disgusted.I just glared at them and held my y/nies hands.

„From where did u get this chocolate it's so yummmyyy!!" y/n said smiling like a little kid who just got her favorite candy. „Btw." jay hyung said. I was looking at him, so did y/n. „Y/n.. how old are you?" y/n finished her chocolate and smiled. The most beautiful smile world wide.. „i'm 16 years old." y/n said. Suddenly jake hyung held his heart as if someone shot him.

 Suddenly jake hyung held his heart as if someone shot him

„SO YOU ARE A 08 LINER?!" jake hyung said. Y/n nodded. „Woah." heeseung hyung said.  „You are so youngㅠㅠ" sunghoon hyung added. „No." y/n said with a smile, „you guys are just old." she said with a sarcastic smile. The members were too stunned to speak while i was laughing about them. „Yah! I just turned 20." jungwon hyung said sulking. Y/n laughed.

„Whatever. Who wants to join my live?"i asked. Y/n was looking at me with a „what about me?" face. „stay with sunoo hyung and jungwon hyung.". Sunoo smiled. „Y/N LET'S GO!!" he screamed pulling y/n to his room. „Wow." i said. „Well niks i will join your live." jake hyung said. „Yea me too." sunghoon hyung said. I nodded. „I will cook something for us." jay hyung went into the kitchen. „Let's go." i said to the others.

I started the live. „Hey engenes." i said. „Wassup??" jake hyung said. „annyeong!!" sunghoon hyung yelled suddenly. „Woah you scared me!" jake hyung said. I was busy reading comments while the others were arguing.

„niki, who is that girl?"
„Are you dating?"
„Tell us."
„Stop hiding."

I sighed. Drama, drama and more drama. Sunghoon hyung eventually understood and he took the ipad from me. He was reading the comments and i could see him getting angry. „Guys. Enough is enough." he said now pretty angry. „What?" jake hyung asked. The comments didn't stop so sunghoon hyung again spoke. „If you won't stop we will-„ i cut him off. „No hyung. Don't risk anything because of this whole thing." i will tell them. „Yes. I'm dating y/n." i said and afterwards i just put the ipad away and we just made the live just like always. Yea the atmosphere was different than usually but the comments eventually went into more shocked ones. Many fans were supporting and not hating, but there will of course be haters of this relationship.

[y/n pov]

„Sunooya what is this?" i asked pointing at a serum on his table. „Oooh that's an amazing serum for your face." he said. I like this guy just like on cameras. He is humble, funny and cute. „So..." he started. Tea.. i sat next to him. „When did that thing happen between you and riki??" he suddenly asked. „Well.. not long ago maybe a few weeks ago? I'm not sure" he nodded. „And how did you meet?" he is so cute. „We bumped into each other while i was on my way to buy concert tickets for your concert.." i explained blushing a little. „Ahhhhhh!! You were the girl niki was Talking about.." i looked at him. „He talked about that?" he nodded. „He stalked your every social media.. he was obsessed!" sunoo said rolling his eyes. „Oh." i just said. That's somehow cute. „At least you have some interesting story to tell your kids in the future." „YAHH!!" i hit his arm. I was now blushing because of him. He just laughed.

„Y/n." niki came into the room interrupting me and sunoo. „Bro it ws so interesting just now." sunoo said rolling his eyes. Niki mocked him. „Come with me." he said pulling me by my wrist. „and where?" i asked him but no reply. Wow.

We were in his room. „You aren't live right?" I whispered. „I am." he said. What is wrong with him. „Are you dumb?! I will go!!" i said still whispering. But just then niki pulled me infront of the camera. I was too shocked to move. I saw the comments.

„She?"
„It's her?"
„She isn't even pretty why would you date her?"

The last one broke my heart. I was about to leave but niki pulled me back. „Yes it's her. She is my first love and i love her more than anything. And if you don't see the face of her then you are the blind one." he said obviously angry. „I will go now and i will come somewhere, where you guys are normal again." with that he closed the camera. „I'm sorry.." i just said. „For?" niki asked. „I ruined your image, your fun, your life you know i destroyed everything since i'm in your life." i said.

Without even knowing tears started to fall from my eyes. Even if this will be the decision i will regret the most in my entire life. I need to do this. For him.. „niki-„ he closed my mouth with his hand. „No." what? I put his hand away from my mouth. „i'm sorry. I love you more than anything but i really think we- we should... b-break up." i had to hold my tears back. „no. No no no what do you mean break up?! You didn't destroy anything y/n really!!" i just think this is wrong.. „niki i'm really sorry but we need to do this." he shook his head. „Noo! Please just stay with me please i couldn't live without you anymore!!" he said slowly tears were also forming in his eyes. I can't see him like this..i kissed his cheeks.

„Riki..."

Oki doki i gtg to school i rushed while writing so excuse me for my typos😋 i will probably write the next part after school.. byee🫶