Part 12

But suddenly..
[y/n pov]
Suddenly a loud bang on the door. No hundreds of bangs on the door and camera flashes screams and so much more was heard from outside. I looked up and niki also got up. „What is happening?" i asked him. „I don't know." he said. He was looking scared too.

„Riki.. i'm scared." i said holding his hands. „Don't be scared i'm here with you. And no matter what happens. I will protect you with my life.." he said while hugging me. He is scared. His heart is beating so fast. He is also scraed in shouldn't make him even more scared. „I will check what's going on." i held his arm. „Then let me come with you." i said. He shook his head. And he left.

„Riki!" i said i was about to follow him but he closed the door and went downstairs. „What the actual." i heard niki cursing from downstairs so i went to him. Oh.. „riki..?" he looked at me. „This is not good..." niki said with a worried voice.

Hundreds of fans are here. Paparazzis. Reporter. Oh my god. „yah niki what are we going to do?!" i asked him with a shaky voice. He came up to me. „Firstly. Calm down. We can handle this we will ignore them and i will call the cops they will handle this." he said while hugging me and caressing my hair.

*BANG*

I flinched. I was at the end of my limits. I started to cry. „Y/n." niki said while taking me into his embrace. „Shh. Don't cry. It's all fine let me call the cops. Also they don't see us from outside our window is designed like that." he said. It calmed me down a little.

„NISHIMURA RIKI AND LEE Y/N ARE YOU TWO DATING?"

„COME OUT AND TALK ABOUT THE SITUATION!!!"

„NIKI YOU BETRAYED US!"

Because of us? No. Because of me... betrayal? He doesn't even know you bro. I'm so scared. Again a loud bang against the door.

„OPEN THE DAMN DOOR."

a girls voice came from outside. Niki was on the phone with the police. After he was done talking he came up to me and sat next to me on the couch. „Look. The police is coming. They will be gone soon. The company will just act like we moved out from here and when a saesang or something comes they will be arrested by the cops directly." he explained to me. „How are you so sure??" i'm worried. Yes. „The same shit happened to joshua from seventeen. That's why..." oh yeah right.

After that i just hugged him and he went trough my hair with his fingers

„nishimura are you scared now?"

The same voice from that girl. Suddenly niki froze on his spot. I looked up to him. Is he a statue. „Riki you fine?" i asked him worried. „That voice..." niki said. Suddenly he went up to the door and opened it. „YAH! RIKI?!" i yelled. What the fuck?!

„Y-you. I knew it. Your bitching never stopped." he suddenly said. The cops arrived now and they warned everyone to go. They all eventually left. „Miss.. you need to leave." the police said. „No we are friends." that blonde girl said. Obviously her hair was colored. The policeman raised one eyebrow waiting on niki to confirm. Riki just nodded and the police left.

„Who is that girl?" i asked niki approaching him. „Pft. Niki. I knew you don't have Niveau but that you would that such a... nerd.. i didn't even expect something like this from you." the blonde girl said looking at me. Up and down. Then she laughed. „Girl. Get a life. How are you even dressed?" she asked me.

„liya. Fuck off." niki said. I've never heard him this angry before. „Awhh why are you talking like this to the girl you used to love like crazy??" she asked with a smirk. Nikis hands were forming into a fist. Dating? Ex? She is her ex? Oh. „I should leave now.." i said i was about to get my shoes but niki pulled me to him. „You are staying. And liya. You are leaving. Now!" he said. He was holding me by my waist. That girl liya was literally exploding. „J-just shut up. I-i hate you!!" she said and ran to her car.

Riki looked at me. „I'm sorry." he kissed my forehead. „I never liked her or parents tried to make us to a couple but we or i never liked her. She is living her own dreams." niki said all serious. I nodded. „No meed to explain. I mean i would not be angry or smth if you would have a ex." i said while smiling. I really wouldn't. I mean it's not that bad to have a ex.. or maybe i say this because i also have one... he smiled at me. „I love you so much y/n!" he said with the sweetest smile on earths. „I love you too." i said. Afterwards we ate some ramyeon and watched tv.

Niki is so pretty..

*DinG donG*

The boys came. Niki opened the door. „Hellaur mate." jake greeted niki. „Yoi" niki Said. „Hey y/n" jungwon said. „Hii." i said with my usual smile. „we heard about that shit that happened today. These fans.." heeseung said while shaking his head. „It was liya who told them." riki said. Again. He was angry. „She had the guts to say i would like her or some shit when she was the one who begged for my attention." niki said. A sarcastic chuckle. „I hate her. I never liked that bitch." niki said.

„Let's just forget what happened there." sunghoon said. „Yeaa." sunoo said. „Y/n btw. We got you some chocolate!!" jungwon said all excited. I chuckled. He is cute. „Thank you guys!! But your did not have to do this." i said while smiling. Well it's my favorite chocolate tho..

I will see you guys in the next part.🫶🫶 byeeee