Part 7

[y/n pov]

„Sure." niki said with a smile on his face. They must be close. I don't mind that minji seems as cute as she is on cameras. „Weird to talk to idols so casually??" niki asked me. „Yeah kind of. You know i really love newjeans and talking to minji who is my bias is like a AHH moment." he just laughed.

Niki sighed. „we are here." he said. I gulped. „He will accept this?" i asked concerned. „we will see." he said and knocked on the door. „Come in." i heard a man saying. Here goes nothing.

„Ah.. nishimura.. and..?" the man asked. I was nervous. This is park jiwon..

(author message, eh well idk if in a situation like this they would go to the ceo of belift or hybe so i just took hybe🤓)

I bowed... „annyeonghaseyo, i'm lee y/n..." i said with a kind if shaky voice. I could hear his sigh. I looked at him. „I see... you are the girl from the concert.." he heard about that. I mean obviously he did.

He put his arms on the desk, hands infront of his mouth

(iyk what i mean yk)

„You two know what kind of trouble enhypen and hybe will go trough?" we just nodded while looking down. „Are you two together now?" he asked. „Yes..." niki said. Again a sigh. „I'm sorr-„ we said at the same time and we gor cut off. „No, no, no.. i'm happy for you two. I'm not angry. You can date... but you need to hide this from the fans."

Niki looked over to me trying to hold his smile back. So did i.. this man is so fantastico hehe.

„We won't!!" niki said. Jiwon just smiled. „I'll try to give my best to help you with the hate but i think your fandom, riki... they are toxic when it's about you guys... i think not you but y/n will get alot of hate. I also saw this on weverse it started already." i was kind of surprised. I'm not even some celebrity..

„I know, i also saw today.." niki said. Well i wasn't on weverse since yesterday... so i didn't see. „I- i think i can do this.." i said. Jiwon just nodded and smiled.

„So, y/n.. could i talk with you for awhile. Like alone?" he suddenly asked. „E-eh, y-yeah sure!" i said. Niki bowed before leaving the room.

„So, you are not active on any social media app?" i shook my head „maybe a little on instagram. He nodded. „Shocking, you are a pretty girl that's why i asked." i slightly nodded. I stayed here for this? Eh?? Couldn't he ask this next to riki??

„i wanted to ask you, if you don't want to take a part in a k-pop group our company produces?" my eyes widened. „M-me?" i asked. He nodded.
„I- i mean sure i could but i never had a job like this before." i said. He just smiled. „here, take this card.. there is the number of the producer. I will tell him about you. And here is my card call me today around 4pm i will tell you when the auditions are.

Who does my life turn into a dream. AHHH!!!! I smiled and bowed. Then i also left the room. Riks was still waiting. „Yah. What did take so long?" he asked. „NIKI!!!" i said. „HE TOLD ME I CAN PROBABLY BE A IDOL IN THIS COMPANY WITH YOU!!" nikis eyes widened he then smiled and hugged me. „That's my girl, hehe" he said. „Niki i'm so happy!!!!" i wanted to scream.

„You!" i heard a similar voice. AH kim sunoo, the sunshine of enhypen. „You are nikis crazy inlove girl." he said. „YAH!" niki yelled at him. He just chuckled. „i saw you guys hugging. Are you some kind of couple??" he asked wiggling his eyebrows. Niki just nodded while blushing. „Aish, kids from today." he then told us to tell the other members too so niki went to their practice room.

„So we are here." he said he was about to open the door but then i held his hand. „I don't think i should walk in there..." i said kind of sad. „Heyy, why that?" niki asked while pouting a little. „You know, i maybe destroyed their career and i'm too ashamed to walk in there..." i said nervously.

Niki held my hands. „Look, if they won't accept our relationship these are fake as fuck. You did nothing. I got us into trouble. Not you.. so you don't need to worry, princess. Also, my members don't need to accept the love of my life the way she is then i will accept her and i will love her till my last day." his words warmed my heart and probably my cheeks. He chuckled. „You are cute." he said and slowly opened the door.

At first i hesitated to walk in but niki pulled me inside.

Wow. Now i'm standing infront of 6 boys who are staring at me. „S-so guys.." niki said. „This is y/n." the members looked at each other. „Hey?" heeseung replied coldly. I told riki this was a bad idea... „w-well.. we are dating.. now." niki said while avoiding eye contact. Out of shame i couldn't even look at the direction of the members.

„Okay, good. What should we do now?" jay said now. Why are they all suddenly being so mean. Okay it's obvious why but still. „No need to be like this. She didn't do anything to you guys." niki said now serious. A humming was heard. „Yeah she didn't except breaking our whole image." jungwon said. Woah. I just threw nikis arm slightly away from my wrist and i walked iut with tears forming in my eyes.

„I knew this." i said to myself. „Y/NIEEEE!!!" i heard a voice. Oh, eunchae. I didn't say she is my cousin? Well now i did. „Yaah what happened?" she asked. I smiled „nothing." i said. „Chae i'm in hurry i need to leave now i will call you later." i said.
Eunchae pouted but then she just said bye, hugged me and left.

She did not even wonder why i'm here.. this girl.

WHY DID I WRITE SO FAST. Whatever one more part coming😛☝️