Part 6

[riki pov]

When i came home yesterday everyone was sleeping already. Pfft why did heeseung hyung call me then.

„RIKI!!!"

I heard someone yelling. I should've closed my mouth... „yea..?" i said „COME HERE, NOW!" he said. Good.

I went downstairs just to see jay hyung, heeseung hyung, sunghoon hyung and jake hyung sitting on the couch watching my figure approach them.

„Finally." jay hyung said. „Sit here." jake hyung pointed at the seat next to him. „What did you want to talk about..?" i asked. Oh i obviously know what, but still i will act innocent.. „don't act like you don't know." heeseung hyung said. „What was that yesterday?? Why would you do that? On backstage i did not say alot bcz of the manager, but niki. You are a idol.. you gotta behave especially on stage. It's live." i just sighed. „I know." i said.

„Then why did you do that?" jake hyung asked. I just shrugged my shoulders. „I don't know. It just felt like the right moment and i was worrying it would be my last chance of meeting her... you know. I've fallen for someone this hard... for the first time in my life.."

Sunghoon hyung was quiet the whole time.. „you guys.. don't go too much on riki. He fell inlove with a girl shouldn't we see this also positive?? Our maknae is growing..." he finally spoke... i had to smile.

The others went quiet.

„Well, sunghoon is right." jake hyung said. „Go on weverse." jay hyung said. „Why?" heeseung hyung asked. „If they talk about this whole thing they will do it there. So go ahead and open weverse." he said. I did so.

„What the-„ i said. Why would they? „what???" heeseung hyung said. „They for sure go crazy. Engenes delusional as hell." jay hyung said.

„Yeah but also no. Some are saying we would look good together. Some are saying it's just media play. And some are... hating on y/n.." they looked confused. „Y/n? Ah that girl." sunghoon hyung said. Pft Sherlock...

„But why y/n??" jake hyung asked. „Yeah right. You would get hate but why her??" heeseung hyung added...

„I-i don't know.. they are saying she payed or some shit." i said. A deep sigh from sunghoon hyung.. „otteoke!!" he said frustrated.

What did i do.

And now i will text y/n  i can't just go to the company i need to go with her to tell the ceo.

[Y/n pov]

„Yesterday was an amazing day" i tought when i first woke up. Niki and me in a relationship?! That was for sure a dream. Right??

Nope, it wasn't. Niki texted me.

Rikstar: good morning princess❤️

He is so sweet OMG!!

Y/n: good morning rikstar🤍🤍

He immediately came online

Rikstar: oooh look who woke up

Y/n: i usually sleep alot😛

Rikstar: i see.. so, what are your plans today??

Y/n: nothing actually, i just woke up so i have no plans.

Rikstar: lucky

Y/n: what about you??

Rikstar: well i have practice. Wait a second. Y/n u said u have no plans for today, right?

Y/n: yeah, why?

Rikstar: then come to the company today we can tell the ceo about our relationship and.. also my members.

What. Already??

Y/n: well, sure.. when should i come??

Rikstar: can you be there in 20 minutes??

WHAT?! 20 MINUTES I'M STILL IN MY PYJAMA!!

Y/n: sureee

Rikstar: then.. see you there y/n🤍

Y/n: see youuu🤍🤍

I went offline. 20 minutes!! GO Y/N GET READY. I literally made speed run i went to the bathroom brushing my teeth and at the same time i was choosing my outfit. After i choose my outfit and brushed my teeth i changed into my clothes:

 After i choose my outfit and brushed my teeth i changed into my clothes:

Okay only making my hair and i'm ready.

„HALMEONI I'M LEAVING!!" i yelled while putting my shoes on. „WHE-„ i already shut the door. Woopsi.

I took the bus to hybe because walking would take long and i'm lazy as hell.

After 2 minutes of waiting for the bus it came. I showed my ticket and i went into the bus. It was full. Why would it be so full on a damn Saturday. I spotted a place and i sat there.

On the next station i saw a old lady getting into the bus and because no one was standing up i did „maam, you can sit here." i said with a warm smile. „Thank you my kid." the lady said ans smiled back. She is so cutee.

Aftee 5 minutes of bus ride i finally arrived at the building. I saw riki. I was about to run up to him but i didn't know if i can or if someone would recognize him, that's why i just walked over to him.

„Hey rikstar!!" i said. He looked up to me. „Hey princess." he said with a smile and then he placed a kiss on my cheeks. I kind of blushed but he didn't notice. „Let's go?" he asked. I just nodded.

When we walked inside i saw many idols who were working under hybe. They were just looking at me... and on my outfit. Am i underdressed for a place like this??

I was lost in my toughts until i heard minjis voice. YES minji from newjeans. „Ohooo riki who is this pretty girl?" she asked with a flirty voice. I just glupped and bowed. „Annyeong, i'm lee y/n, i'm 16 years old.." minji smiled. „Nice to meet you y/n, you seem really cute i want the other girls to meet you!!" she said. I just smiled.

„Sorry min, but we need to go. You know.." he now whispered his next sentence. „Y/n is my girlfriend." he said i was looking surprised. Just like minji. „Niki got that pretty girl.." she said while laughing. „Then i will go and tell me when you're done i will then take y/n"

Sigh😞 end of the part. I will write the next part now bcz it's kind of fun rn hehe.. btw ik i could write more but i'm trying to make around the 1000 words on every part saur yeah🌚 so far this was the most fun part to write idk why🤓☝️