Part 3

[next day/ a/n pov]

„NAILAA!!" y/n shoke her friend next to her. „I can't believe we are going there together AHHH!!!!!" she again yelled „SAME OMG I'M SO EXCITED!" said her friend. Yes, naila was allowed to go. Both of the girls skipped school to attend the concert. (Don't take them as a example🙂🙏)

Both of the girls got ready to go

Y/ns outfit:

Nailas outfit:

Nailas outfit:

After checking if they got everything they need including their lightstick and their photocards and their bag with all their money, tickets and phones they started to go

Nailas mom was driving the two girls to the concert...

[y/n pov]

I can't wait to see niki AHHH!!! I'm so so so excited and having vip places makes the whole concert even better.. I hope naila will get noticed by jake and i will be noticed by niki...

[back to a/n pov]

After finally arriving at the concert arena the girls waved to nailas mom and they went up to the concert arena..

„Only giving the tickets AND WE WILL SEE ENHYPEN!!" naila said excitedly. After almost one hour of waiting they went inside the arena...

„OMG THEY ARE COMING!!!!" y/n screamed.. naila was also screaming. „I can't believe we will see enhypen" they said at the same time..

And then... the first member showed up... nishimura riki.. y/n was fighting the urge not to cry.. she was excited like crazy... „NAILA I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS AHHH!!!" she screamed at that moment jake also came out and naila acted like she just fainted what made y/n laugh „this girl" she tought...

The rest of the concert was amazing for the girl... „jay is so hot WAAA!!!" y/n suddenly said at his part in paradoxxx invasion..(🌚) naila was trying to get jakes attention the whole time but guess who was unlucky..

„IKUEEEEEEEE!!!!" she suddenly screamed which made y/n flinch.. „YAH!" she said... naila just ignored and kept on screaming...

„Ahhh seriously.." y/n instead just stayed quiet and sang along with the songs playing and she often jumped playfully... „you can make it right~~" y/n was singing ,always' along with heeseungs angelic voice...