*THIRTY*

Okay okay okay Ik I decided to quit and delete my instagram account that doesn't mean I'll stop writing... So still stay tuned.... And there are many my readers which are my friend now through instagram, they can talk with me here on wattpad messages, I'll reply don't worry...And the reason of deleting... actually I'll buy a new phone and this Will be with mummy and if she finds out what I published I swear I'll on deathbed...
Maybe this story will also transfer in new account but it'll take time... After completing the story it may happen remember "MAY" happen...
Enjoy...

*Vansh's POV*

The night was full of ups and downs, more ups i guess only I know how I survived taking icecream on dick when it's winter outside... And my wife's hand and mouth weren't helping at all... The way she took my penis to the throat I loved that but if that hurts her I don't want it anyway.... I was thinking and my eyes went towards the clock on the wall, it's 5Am I should go for workout, I don't want to leave her, but for her, so I'll be more attractive to her....

{without workout he's attractive for her lekin kon batayega isko}

I went and brushed my teeth while again smiling like idiot, she made me an idiot... She loved my cum...? For real..? this much that she started crying for that like my baby... That gives me butterflies... My baby bug's hand around my dick, her mouth mouth filled with the juices I secreted, and her loving that, but seriously I found her ones more good and creamy than mine one... Why she loves mine..?, I gulped that because I thought she's taking it in with the pressure that I have gulped her juice so it's her responsibility to take mine in too, but I didn't knew she loved it...

"Kya soch rahe ho brush sambhal lo" namika's voice came in my ears and I looked at the brush I had stopped brushing and the foam was dripping, ewww how I didn't noticed...

I saw back where the sound came but I was hell shocked no one was there, did I misheard or its voice of my own mind..? I went back and she was cuddling the pillow tightly... My cute baby bug...

After 2 hours I completed my workout idk why I did too much anyway it's good for me...

"Namika....? Namika...?" I said entering the room whereas she... Wait.. where she gone...?

"Bug..?" She wasn't in the bathroom or closet... Where the fuck she gone..? P-pra No no she can't fall this much...

"Nami-" a letter was pasted on the mirror...

"Vansh, there was an emergency case I'm sorry my angry husband, I'll meet you at lunchtime,

Muahhh 💋"

She could have told me knocking in the gym room atleast I had gave a strong kiss, ohh.. the yesterday's kiss was out of my control as well the way she was demanding for it, I could have fucked her but she's innocent baby..... But she's horny too, she'll enjoy it I know... Let's plan it tonight for my women with our bugs.....

I prepared everything in that small rom which is cozy and comfortable... Here we can do, no one will interrupt us...

"Vansh... Nasta ready hai..." Maya ji shouted and I took a great relaxing shower, looking at my dick I only can imagine her taking it beautifully... Ahhh....

I went downstairs took my breakfast....

"Did namika took her meal..?" I asked munching the egg roll....

"Yes but still no, she ate just strawberries and some snacks..."
This girl will never take care of herself, it's 8:30 in clock and my shift is from 9:30, I already mis her... What I'll do in this 1 hour..?