*THIRTY-THREE*

Aankho ki tururururur gustakhiya maaf ho... Turururururur... Pal pal tujhe dekhti hai sada lalalala lililili lolololo... Age nhi aata.... 💀😂 Khushi ke daure pad rhe hai...

Mujhe na apni story ko Top 10 in india m dekhna hai...😭😭😭😭 Pta nhi kab hoga... But ek din jarur hoga....

___________________________________

Vansh's POV

Still namika was in bed, it's been half hour her wounds are getting healed, I know that's not practical but I just don't want any scratch on her...

Still the treatment is on its process... Why....? Why I didn't get home earlier..? Why I didn't called her...? Why I failed as a husband..? My tears which are flowing aren't equal to her blood which is continuously dripping from her arm...

Prachee use to be the gentle girl, a pure one, then how she didn't had any mercy on my baby bug ..? But wait.. who can cut penis of his own school love can harm for me, okay not for me she doesn't completely love me that hurts still she can hurt prachee for self defense.... And jahan tak mujhe yaad hai... She had a bruise in her head as well, but that's not enough love you should have given her more torture....

I was caressing her forehead and hair while doctors were treating her, that's a benifit of doctor that they aren't kicking me out.... But still even after being a doctor I can't reduce her pain... Her hand on mine hand looks so good everytime but right now I hate the scene, I don't want that needles to hurt my girl....

 Her hand on mine hand looks so good everytime but right now I hate the scene, I don't want that needles to hurt my girl

"Dr. Vansh....?" A senior doctor tapped my shoulder....

"Y-es" still I can't spell words properly, how can I when my baby bug can't even move because of me..? just I'm controlling my sobs otherwise our hands are soaked in my tears....

"We need blood, she already had low hemoglobin and her blood loss can effect her life" L-life...? Meri jaan hai woh... Fuck!! I can't control anymore....

"I'm com-ing in couple of minutes sweet-heart, just wait for me okay..." I pecked her lips and forehead, wiped her cheeks gently, which were wet coz my fallen tears....

I went outside which surely I didn't wanted to leave my wife but for her I have to it's 12 Am in the clock and after going out I faced chacha ji & chachi ji...

Fuck!! How I'll face them..?

"Beta how's namika..? Raghav told someone attacked her..?" Chacha ji asked while shaking my shoulders, what should I tell that her daughter like niece is having difficulty in su-surviving....

"Ch-chacha ji she.. she ne-eds b-blood" my tears still wants to  flow but I don't want to cry in front of them, only namika can see it...

"Then take mine, we both have B+ take beta if she needs anything her chacha is always there" thank God you gave her this loving uncle....