*FIFTEEN*

Ahhh it's late but sorry and thankyou I left it on 1.22 k and you did 2.18 k I love you guysss thankyou for waiting for me, your patience level is way too better than me..... it's getting difficult to mention so sorry for that as well and those who are supporting me even I'm not active, you'll are gem for me. Trust me I saw all you votes and comments please do it don't be a silent reader....🌼🌼💗💗🌼✨🌼🌼🌼💗🌼✨✨💗🌼🔥

*Vansh's POV*

I cut the call and went to police station I know they won't be able to help but still an extra amount of people to find her. I entered and here the officer sitting quietly while sleeping in his duty time.. how carelessness they have...? I slammed the table then he panicked with shifting his gaze at me...

"Y..yes sir"

"Officer I need you to just find my wife as possible you can or I have to overtake this matter and you already know the impact"

I said while looking directly into his eyes, I signed a cheque and threw it in his table and left..... I, her guards & my sentries we all are roaming from 3 hours it's 12 AM.

The whole city is empty for me if she's not there.... For the first time the anticipation or prognostication is capturing my heart... For the first time I'm feeling something else like my heart is aching.. it's heavy... What if I failed to find her... No... No...

Where are you bug..? I swear if you'll tell me to leave, I'll adore you from distance but not this much apart bug... Please....
I got interrupted by a call...

"Sir w-we di-didn't got her" I don't want to hear this.......

"Find her or you life is in danger" I said cutting the call...
rotating the car I went to headquarter of the transportation.... It's 1:30 Am coz the hub was outer it took 1 and 15 minutes to reach...

"I need your help sir" I said entering the main office as there was an appointment already set before..

"Yes sure, sit down"

"No thanks but can you check the name 'Namika singh' in every way where she can go outside from this city?" I said leaning on the chair in front, my eyes are literally feeling like someone had put rocks in my lashes but I have to see where she is.... She can go anywhere but atleast in my knowledge so I can't be afraid for her....

"Sir, sit down first it'll take half hour"

"HALF HOUR....?" my eyes shot up towards the officer...

"Sir we're trying to do it fast otherwise it's a process of 2 hours.. please rest for a minute,your face is not looking fresh" he said but my heart is not telling me to sit even for a second....

"I need more favor from you.."I said taking a seat....And put my keys and phone on table

"Yes...."

"Can you mail me the informations...?" I said hoping best so I can leave for finding her again....

"Sure sir," I stood to leave

"but let us help you more...." my brows crinkled and I took my belongings from the table

"Take a cup of coffee please, sir, I think you need it.." I guess yea if I'll take it'll help me, I put my ass again on the chair and threw my head on head rest of the chair I nodded , closed my eyes and I don't know when wet solution felt on temples... My heart cried for her presence, my eyes cried for the alluring face which I want to see...

"She is your love.....?" The officer asked and I opened the eyes although my vision was blur but I managed to suppress the tears from his sight... I suspire.....