21

Matt's POV

"Oh look, Matt Sturniolo is calling me" Logan answered the phone, with the smug fucking voice I wanted to knock out most of the time.

"Logan, that building in New York, hand it over"

"Of course, honey. Do you want my bank card too?" Logan asked, getting on my nerves.

I took a deep breath, trying my best to stay calm and not leave my office to kill him. "I want the building, Logan" I mumbled, knowing I need to stay calm in order to get my investment.

"How's Y/N? How is she doing?"

"She's great, waiting for me upstairs. So if you can hurry up, I'd appreciate it"

Logan laughed, playing on my nerves. "I don't like your tone of voice. Do you think I'll just hand over the building?"

"What do you want?" I sighed, knowing he'll have a price. "I don't see why you have to be an asshole. You didn't need to come over into my territory and stick your nose in my investments" I reminded him of the fact he didn't need to dig and get into my investment. It was mine.

"Business is business, Matt. I saw an opportunity and it was a bonus you had interest in it. Guess you should've stayed in town instead of going M.I.A for a weekend. What was more important, huh?"

"I was proposing. What do you want?"

"Y/N. I want Y/N"

"She's not property to bargain over. She's my wife, get your own"

"You're not married yet"

"Logan, you're pushing it with me"

"Then we don't have a deal"

"Leave my fucking girlfriend out of this!"

"Now I see where Y/N gets her feistiness from, have I told you, I like when she gets angry with me?"

"Logan, I swear-"

"Okay, you have me exiled from everything...let's see" he hummed, and I can picture him sitting on his desk, running his hand over his face as he smiled, leaning back in his chair.

"No" I warned him, knowing where this was leading.

He is exiled for a reason. I hate him and he doesn't like me.

"You're not making this easy. What do I want?" He purred like a child that knows exactly what they want, but wants to keep people hanging. "Tell you what, if you buy it for double the price, you can have it. Oh and I want the inside scoop to somethings"

I leaned my arms against my desk, rubbing the stubble I needed to shave before dinner. "Such as?" I asked, unsure of what information he wanted from me. I'm the one that needs his inside information.

"Where is James Dean?"

His question caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting him to want that information. I have no idea where he is.

I shrugged. "I don't know, hopefully rotting in hell"

"You're lying, you have an idea. I want you to find out where he is"

"I'm not the FBI, Logan. Why do you care?" I asked, curious to what's in his horrid mind. Nothing good will come of him wanting to know James' whereabouts. With my luck, he'll drag James back to the city to fuck things up.

"I want you to find him and I want you to keep him away from the city, make sure he stays far away"

"So you want me to double what you paid and keep James Dean out of Boston?" I asked, making sure I was getting this right.