Ten

Cara's plan consisted of two main things. One that Gally was convinced that Minho, Cara, Newt, Chuck and Frypan were all on his side and two that Thomas knew how to play dead. The five of them spent the early hours of the morning doing whatever Gally told them to.

"Go fix the animal pens," Gally ordered Cara to, "Why are you just standing there go!"

The first part of Cara's plan was a bit more difficult than expected, considering she wanted to slap Gally every time she saw his face.

Cara picked up the broken pieces of wood from the pen's and placed them in a pile which Minho and her created. It was hard moving around with the cut she got but it was better now that Jeff redone the stitches properly and put ointment onto it. At Least she could move without it bleeding. Cara dropped some wood into the pile and so did Minho.

"That's the last of it," He said, dusting his hands.

"Ugh, This is so infuriating, I just wanna ugh!" Cara really hated the first part of her own plan.

"Look just keep the act up then you can punch that Shank alright?"

"Fine, but my cut is not making me feel any better."

"You go sit, I'll start fixing the pen," Minho offered, she thanked him before going to sit against a tree holding her stomach. Just when she thought she was feeling better Gally walked up to her.

"Are you deaf or something, get up and fix the pens!" Gally yelled at her.

"I can't," Cara said, trying to keep up her act.

"Oh yeah and why is that," Gally was now crouching to be the same eye level and was giving her an angered look.

"Because I'm bleeding from two places and the pain is in the same spot," Cara said flatly, staring at Gally. He stood back up when he realised what she was talking about.

"Fine but when your... pain is gone go and fix those shucking pens," Gally walked away slightly uncomfortable.

"Yes sir," Cara said sarcastically, putting two fingers up to her head then flicking them away.

The first part of the plan worked successfully as Gally was convinced that everyone was on his side. Now it was just Thomas's turn to pretend to be dead. Everyone stood at the edge of the maze entrance as they watched Thomas and Teresa be dragged up to the front. Chuck took this time to go and get supplies without anyone noticing and he stood at the back of the crowd out of Gally's sight. Newt, Cara, Minho and Frypan were spread through the crowd ready to attack when Thomas 'rose from the dead' is what Frypan liked to call it. A boy held Teresa by her arms which were tied at the back of her and two boys held Thomas's 'limp' body.

"Gally," Winston spoke up, "It doesn't feel right man."

"Yeah, what if Thomas is right," Jeff said, agreeing with Winston. "Maybe he can lead us home."

"We are home," Gally said, walking up to the two. "I don't wanna have to cross anymore names off that wall." He said pointing to the wall which had everyone's names carved into it.

"You really think banishing us is going to solve anything?" Teresa asked Gally.

"No, this isn't a banishing, it's offering."

"What? What are you - " The boy tied Teresa's hands up to the post that was stuck in the ground. "Gally what are you doing?" She asked, trying to face him.

"You really think I'm going to let Thomas back into the maze after what he's done!? Look around you! Look at our glade, this is the only way. And what the grievers get what they came here for, everything goes back to the way it was."